𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥

SECOND YEAR
"𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾."

—ALEXANDRIA WALKED ONTO THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS AFTER GIVING HER FATHER ONE LAST HUG

—ALEXANDRIA WALKED ONTO THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS AFTER GIVING HER FATHER ONE LAST HUG. She immediately tried rushing over to the Slytherin compartments, but was stopped by someone calling her name. "Slytherin!" A voice said behind her.

She could recognize that voice anywhere, of course.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, she turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

Harry Potter gave her a small smile. "Happy late birthday."

Alexandria tensed, not knowing what to say. "Um—.. you too, I guess.."

Trying not to let his eyes tear up, Harry nodded, watching as she walked away.

She reminded him so much of his sister, it was frustrating sometimes..

Hearing her say 'Happy Birthday' to him, even if it was a few months late, was like hearing his sister say that.

Even though they were a year old, they really were loving siblings towards the other.

Harry could remember vividly that, for their first birthday, his mother and father had forgotten about Ava, so he took it upon himself to get her a slice of cake and gave it to Sirius, saying "Ava!", to which Sirius understood what he was hinting at.

Now that he thought about it— Sirius and Remus both left his father after Ava was missing... so they must've now know where she is, right?

"Harry!" Ron Weasley exclaimed.

Harry sighed. He really disliked Ron, knowing the boy was using him for fame and money.

"Dria!" exclaimed Pansy excitedly, hugging the said girl.

When she pulled away, Daphne immediately hugged her as well. "Merlin knows how much I missed you both!" said Daphne, equally as excited.

Alexandria let out a fond chuckle as they pulled away and sat down.

"Is it true?" asked Pansy with awaiting eagerness.

"Is what true?"

"That Drakey was at your manor!"

Alexandria didn't even bother asking how she knew. "Yes."

"Oh my Merlin! I wish I was there!" exclaimed Pansy, looking dreamy.

"Oh, trust me," said Alexandria with a small smirk. "you wouldn't want to spend the Summer in my manor."

"Pansy, he's just a fraud." said Alexandria when she noticed her friend looking at the new DADA professor dreamily. They were now finally at the Great Hall, where the new first years were getting sorted.

Pansy, being too busy daydreaming about him, didn't even hear her.

"Let her be." Daphne whispered with a small smile. "She'll find out sooner or later."

"I hope so, because almost everyone is looking at him like.. that." sneered the Slytherin heiress in disgust.

It seemed like only she and Daphne, and all of the boys, knew what a fraud Lockhart actually was, since his stories had many plot holes in them and it just didn't make any sense.

"I'm surprised you're not fawning over him, Slytherin." Draco Malfoy said, sitting next to Pansy.

Pansy immediately snapped out of her thoughts and started gazing dreamily at the boy next to her instead.

Alexandria looked extremely offended. "Surprised?" she scoffed in disbelief. "I'm not dumb, Malfoy. I know a liar when I see one."

"And yet you didn't know everyone lied to you for years at your manor." whispered Draco lowly with a teasing smirk, knowing he had won when her face fell. His smirk vanished, though, when she became quiet.

Only he (+Tom and his inner-circle, of course) knew that Alexandria used to be a Potter, since he had overheard his father and mother talking about it once, a few weeks ago.

"I didn't mean it.." He hesitantly said, noticing her frown.

"Whatever. Your foolish words mean nothing to me."

"Good." Draco relaxed considerably, earning an eye roll from the girl, who started eating along with everybody else in the hall.