𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗗𝗨𝗢

NEW DUO
"𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾, 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗇. 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆."

—ALEXANDRIA ELEANOR SLYTHERIN LOOKED AT HER MANY DAGGERS, NOT KNOWING WHICH ONES TO TAKE

ALEXANDRIA ELEANOR SLYTHERIN LOOKED AT HER MANY DAGGERS, NOT KNOWING WHICH ONES TO TAKE. It was finally the day of her first mission. Her birthday was a few days ago, which was well spent— as always, her presents were all daggers, but Tom's present for her had a little more meaning.. the Slytherin dagger itself, which was passed on to the heir/heiress themselves when they turn 13.

The door opening caught her attention. She immediately threw the nearest dagger— which just so happened to be her sharpest one— at the person, who immediately dodged it with widened eyes.

"Merlin, Slytherin, calm down." Draco raised his hands in surrender, looking at her from head to toe for the first time in months.

Alexandria couldn't blame him for that. She had changed alot the Summer. Her baby fat was mostly gone and she was starting to go through puberty.

Pretending not to notice his look, she huffed, "Come into my room without knocking again and you'll be begging for your life."

Draco winked at her, making her roll her eyes. "Well, all you need to do is ask."

Grabbing another dagger, she threw it at him, earning a shriek from the boy, which made her burst out laughing.

"Shut up," grumbled Draco bitterly, walking into her room. He immediately gaped at the size of it. "My bedroom is huge, but yours is twice the size of it."

"Being the daughter of a dark lord has its perks," said Alexandria, finally choosing a few daggers. "Coming, bleach-boy?"

Draco glared at the girl, who was walking out of the room. "I don't bleach my hair!"

Alexandria pulled Draco, who tried standing up, down to the floor.

They were hiding behind a big rock, in front of a house.

Their mission was to eliminate the family. If they were successful, they could officially join the missions with the inner-circle, which was what the two wanted.

The family were half-bloods.. The Fawleys. Their mother was a muggle, father a wizard. The reason why they were needed to be eliminated was even though they were half-bloods, they were a threat to the dark side, because of many reasons— mostly because they were fully light and Dumbledore was going to use it to his advantage soon.

"Ouch," mumbled Draco when he felt his hand being bitten by an insect.

"Not even insects like you." The girl next to him said, which made him roll his eyes.

"Can't we go now?"

"Patience, you fool. Where's your dagger?"

Draco pulled out the Malfoy family dagger. It was pitch black, and its blade was sharp.

The duo's speciality were daggers, unlike every other death eaters and the dark lord himself— whose speciality were, of course, magic.

Alexandria was slightly impressed when Draco had first said that he had also been getting dagger lessons that Summer, so they were both pretty much ready.

"Good." She stood up to get a better look at the house.

There was a girl, who looked like she was cooking with what seemed to be her mother.

Alexandria's strong exterior faltered for a second, but it came back as soon as it was gone. "The mother and daughter are cooking."

"The father and son are— what the fuck?"

Alexandria followed Draco's gaze and shook her head. "That's a muggle thing that Daphne once talked about. I think it's called video games or something like that."

"What are video games?"

"We're not here to know what video games are, moron. We're here to kill them."

"Right." nodded Draco as they hid behind the rock again. "I'm getting impatient. How many more minutes?"

She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. Gosh, she hated the boy next to her. "5 minutes."

Draco groaned. "Come on, let's go now!"

"You stupid bleach-headed fool! Put on your mask!" Alexandria angrily pointed to the black mask in his hands that would cover his whole face, which she also had. Of course, it was because they didn't want anyone to know who they were.

"Oh, I forgot." He said and put it on, following the girl, who just stood up.

"Now?" whispered Draco, in front of the door.

"Now." Alexandria nodded. "Bombarda."

The door burst open, catching the family's attention.

Alexandria and Draco immediately threw a dagger at the daughter and the son.

Draco dodged the spells the father was sending, while Alexandria was throwing dagger after dagger at the wife, successfully killing her too.

His eyes widened when a green light was heading towards Alexandria's way, who seemed like she didn't notice— so he rushed over to her and pushed her to the ground, simultaneously throwing a dagger at the father.

Alexandria's eyes widened.

Draco had just saved her.