𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥

FOURTH YEAR
"𝖨 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖨'𝗆 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅."

—TOM APPARATED HIS DAUGHTER TO THE PLATFORM, KISSING HER HEAD

TOM APPARATED HIS DAUGHTER TO THE PLATFORM, KISSING HER HEAD. "You don't have to go, you know?" He tried, again.

"I do, father." His daughter said, ignoring the looks she was getting from almost everyone. "It's my education."

Tom nodded reluctantly. "Be careful. If you even feel unsafe, owl me."

"Oh my Merlin," said Pansy, pulling Alexandria into a crushing hug. "We heard what happened— well, everyone did— but are you alright? They didn't hurt you, did they?"

"Let her breathe, Pans," said Daphne, hugging Alexandria when Pansy pulled away. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine except for the part where I almost died, but shit happens." shrugged the Slytherin heiress, sitting down after pulling away. "Anyway, enough about me, how was your Summer?"

"I found out I'm pansexual," announced Pansy with a small smirk.

"That's wonderful, Pansy." smiled Alexandria supportively. "Now all you need to do is admit something else."

Pansy gave her a small glare with no real intensity. "Shut up."

When the students all sat down in the great hall, Dumbledore stood up with a warm smile.

Alexandria looked away, almost unable to stop herself from strangling the man.

"So! Now that we are fed and watered, I must ask once more for your attention while I give out a few notices. Mr. Filch, the caretaker, has asked me to tell you that the list of objects forbidden inside the castle this year has been extended to include Screaming Yo-yos, Fanged Frisbees, and Ever-Bashing Boomerangs. The full list comprises some four hundred and thirty-seven items, I believe, and can be viewed in Mr. Filch's office if anybody would like to check it,"

The corners of Dumbledore's mouth twitched.

Alexandria immediately tuned him out and started twirling a knife in her hands idly, not wanting to attract attention by her dagger.

Her head snapped up when Dumbledore said, "—It is also my painful duty to inform you that the inter-house Quidditch Cup will not take place this year."

"What?" gasped Graham Montague, a few seats away.

"How the bloody hell are we supposed to fight with the Gryffindors now?!" sneered Adrian Pucey. "At quidditch we atleast could hit them with a bludger and not get in trouble!"

"—This is due to an event that will be starting in October and continuing throughout the school year, taking up much of the teachers' time and energy but I am sure you will all enjoy it immensely. I have great pleasure in announcing that this year at Hogwarts—"