𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

CONFRONTATION
"𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗆."

—TOM PULLED OFF HIS MASK AS SOON AS HE APPARATED TO THE SLYTHERIN MANOR'S LIVING ROOM

TOM PULLED OFF HIS MASK AS SOON AS HE APPARATED TO THE SLYTHERIN MANOR'S LIVING ROOM. He crouched down to his daughter's level, who was emotionlessly looking at her hands that were all bloody. "Lex.." He shook his head in disappointment and sadness at the fact that there was a high chance that his daughter's innocence was now gone.

"I'm sorry." Alexandria said, looking away from her hands.

Tom tucked her hair behind her ear, giving her a kiss on the head and pulling her in his arms. "You should've left him to us, Lex."

"I had to kill him as soon as possible. He knew who I was."

Tom tensed, "What do you mean?"

"He knew I'm your daughter." Alexandria replied, not thinking too much of it.

Tom immediately relaxed, "You still should've left him. We would've taken care of it—"

"He would be out of the office just like James Potter."

Tom tensed once again, "James.. Potter? What does this have to do with him?"

"He was there." Alexandria replied, pulling out of the hug, "He went out of the office to 'find my parents' though, so that was a shame."

"Such a shame." Tom mumbled, sighing again. "How do you feel?"

His daughter shrugged, pulling out the dagger from her shoe. She was covered with blood, making Tom, for the first time ever, wince.

"Do you feel.. sad? fear? disgust?"

"None." Alexandria said, "I feel.. powerful."

Tom smirked in pride, "You really are my daughter. However, you will not be coming on missions again, until you are 13."

"Father—!"

"I said what I said." Tom cut her off sternly, "You must understand that you are only 8, yet you've killed someone."

"One of the most skilled aurors." mused Alexandria, knowing how skilled Kingsley was.

Tom shook his head in disbelief, but his eyes and smirk were filled with pride and love. "Let's clean you up and get you to bed, darling."

"Are you sure you're alright?" Tom asked his daughter, who just laid down in her bed.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

Her father opened his mouth to point out the fact that she did just murder someone in cold blood, but closed it again. "Nevermind. Goodnight." He said, walking out of her room but stopped when her daughter called him.

"Dad!" She said, making him turn around. "Stay. Please."

For some reason, as soon as Tom tried getting out of her room, she felt unsafe. The face of James Potter just made her feel.. uneasy.

Tom smiled softly and nodded.

Sirius and Remus Black immediately rushed to their goddaughter's room as soon as they apparated to the manor.

When they finally reached her room, they opened the door and watched in shock as their lord was reading a book, their goddaughter reading with him, her head on his shoulder.

"Can we help you?" Tom asked, lifting his head up from the book.

"No. Sorry, my lord." Remus said and pulled a grumbling Sirius out of the room, leaving the father and daughter alone.

"Please don't go." Alexandria immediately said as Tom stood up again.

Tom frowned in concern, putting the book away. "What's wrong, Lex?" He asked softly.

Alexandria looked like she was debating on something. "Nothing. Just.. don't go."

"I won't, but if you want me to help, you should tell me what's wrong."

His daughter looked away, "Potter.. I feel unsafe."

"You're always safe here, Lex." Tom immediately said, "We will always protect you. All of us."

"I know, but.. when I saw him.. I felt something click."

Her father tensed, but didn't reply. Alexandria frowned, realizing this, "What's going on?"

"Nothing." He said, "It's just that if they find out who I really am, they'd be after you."

"But they wont."

"You should get some sleep, Lex." Tom kissed her forehead, making her smile and nod.