𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥

FIFTH YEAR
"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝖾?!"

FIFTH YEAR"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝖾?!"

—"WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS, D'YOU RECKON?" HARRY ASKED RON, NODDING AT THE HORSES AS THE OTHER STUDENTS SURGED PAST THEM. It was finally September 1st and the students had arrived at Hogwarts. Ron looked confused and replied, "What things?"

"Those horse—"

"What?"

"I was saying, what are those horse things?" Harry asked again.

"What horse things?"

"The horse things pulling the carriages!" said Harry impatiently.

Ron gave Harry a perplexed look. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about—look!" Harry grabbed Ron's arm and wheeled him about so that he was face to face with the winged horse.

Ron stared straight at it for a second, then looked back at Harry. "What am I supposed to be looking at?"

Alexandria, who was just passing by, stopped and looked at Harry. "They're thestrals, Potter. They're only seen by people who've seen death."

Harry's face showed recognition as he nodded slowly. "Thanks, Slytherin."

"Bloody dark lady," muttered Ron bitterly as Alexandria walked away.

Unfortunately for him, it seemed like she had heard what he said as she turned around and gave him a small smirk and walked away.

"Let's go," said Hermione, who had just stepped off of the train.

"Who's Umbridge?" asked Pansy as the Slytherins had reached their common room after the start of term feast.

"Works in the Ministry for Fudge," replied her girlfriend. "Hates muggleborns, and any 'halfbreeds' she calls them. Tried putting up werewolf laws before, but something happened to it suddenly."

"She's here for the claims about Voldemort being back, isn't she?" asked Pansy further.

Daphne nodded. "Probably. What do you think, Dria?"

Alexandria was about to reply, but Draco rushed over to her and asked, "Is it true?"

She looked confused. "Is what true?"

Draco looked at her friends and then grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the common room.

"Touch me again and you'll be saying goodbye to your life." was the first thing Alexandria said when they were alone.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Is it true Potter joined?"

"None of your business."

"He also killed his parents?"

"Where did you get this information?"

Draco wasn't planning to reply to that, but seeing her glare made him give in, "Father was talking about it."

"Of course," muttered Alexandria.

"Is it also true that you almost got arrested? And went on a killing spree and committed arson?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, Malfoy."

Draco gasped dramatically. "You went on a killing spree and committed arson without me?!"

"I apologize. I'll let you know next time," said the girl sarcastically.

"You better."