𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗨𝗥𝗬

HEAD INJURY
"𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇."

—TAKING HER HELMET OFF, ALEXANDRIA STEPPED OFF OF HER NEW MOTORCYCLE, WHICH WAS A GIFT FROM DOLOHOV, MULCIBER, AND BARTY

—TAKING HER HELMET OFF, ALEXANDRIA STEPPED OFF OF HER NEW MOTORCYCLE, WHICH WAS A GIFT FROM DOLOHOV, MULCIBER, AND BARTY. "Ready?" She turned around, looking at the boy— who was also stepping off of his own motorcycle, which he had gotten from Narcissa.

Draco nodded, pulling a dagger out of his shoe. "Let's do this."

"Malfoy, you do know we're literally going to assassinate a whole office?"

He nodded, not fazed. "Yeah, of course I know. Why?"

"One dagger won't be enough," she rolled her eyes as if it was obvious. "There will be at least 9 people in there. You can't kill them all with one dagger."

"And how many do you have?"

Alexandria pulled out two daggers from her shoes. "Two."

Draco gave her a look. "And that's enough?"

"Says the blond with one dagger, 'ready' to kill a whole office filled with people," shot back Alexandria.

He nodded. "Fair enough."

"What was that?" asked Alexandria as soon as something started beeping when they had tried to sneak in.

Draco groaned. "Alarm system."

She glared at him. "Why didn't you say anything before?!"

"I didn't know!" He immediately defended himself.

Alexandria didn't have time to reply as the door suddenly slammed open and 5 cops rushed in— all holding guns.

She immediately threw both of her daggers at two cops, while Draco did the same with another cop— whom were now dead.

And surprisingly, the two teenagers got in a muggle fight with the remaining two cops.

Alexandria didn't make a noise when she was pushed backwards, hitting her head hard on the ground.

This was an advantage for her as she could grab the daggers out of the dead cops' bodies— which she did and killed the two remaining cops.

She was left panting on the ground, the world starting to spin around her.

Something was dripping from her head, which she noticed and touched— wanting to know what it was.

Blood.

"Shit," a voice grabbed her attention, making her look up.