𝗚𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘

GOBLET OF FIRE
"𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝖽 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁."

—ALEXANDRIA ROLLED HER EYES WHEN SHE NOTICED A BEAUXBATONS GIRL STARING AT HER

ALEXANDRIA ROLLED HER EYES WHEN SHE NOTICED A BEAUXBATONS GIRL STARING AT HER. The Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students had arrived a week prior, so the tournament would be starting soon— after the champions were chosen, of course.

"You should just tell her you're straight," suggested Daphne, looking up from the book and noticing what was going on.

Alexandria, who was flipping a dagger in her hand, her back to the tree, casually said, "But I'm not."

Pansy dropped the energy potion she was going to take in shock. "What?"

"I'm bisexual." shrugged the Slytherin heiress, standing up. "Might as well shout it to the whole school."

"Nope," Daphne grabbed her hand, pulling her down. "Trust me, you don't want any more attention."

Alexandria nodded, knowing she was right.

Walking through the corridors with a book in her hands, Alexandria looked up when somebody harshly elbowed her on purpose. "Stupify," she calmly said, watching the Hufflepuff get thrown to the other side of the corridor.

She kept on walking, looking back at her book.

"5 points from Slytherin," said a voice behind her, making her stop.

"He started it, Diggory." sneered the girl.

"And that's why I also took 20 points from Hufflepuff."

Alexandria rolled her eyes and turned around, but was stopped when he walked in front of her, now facing her.

"I'm sorry about them," said Cedric Diggory solemnly. "They're just—"

"Aggressive? Cruel? Boastful? Arrogant? Careless?"

Cedric gave her a small smile. "You seem to hate us."

"I do," nodded the girl, trying to leave but was stopped again.

"I don't believe you."

Alexandria huffed. "Excuse me?"

"You seem to.. what's the word?" mumbled Cedric to himself, snapping his fingers. "Hate everyone because it makes you feel better about yourself."

Frowning dangerously, she fumed, "How dare you? What do you know, anyways, Hufflepuff's golden-boy?"

"I've noticed enough to know."

She gave him a cold smile. "And why are you talking to me?"

"I don't believe you're a bad person."

"You're the only one," she mumbled, sneering at him. "Trust me— I am."

"No," he shook his head. "You're just a kid."

"You know what's your problem, Diggory?" asked Alexandria, stepping nearer to him. "You find goodness in others. And when it's not there, you create it."

Noticing the emotion that passed through his face, Alexandria took her chance to leave, not looking back.

"What are you both doing?" asked the Slytherin heiress, sitting next to her friends, who were watching people putting their names into the goblet.

"They're putting their names in," answered Pansy in excitement.

Alexandria shook her head fondly and went back to the book in her hands, wanting to read.

She looked up when the Weasley twins walked in— "—We did it! Cooked it up just this morning!—" They said, holding a vial of potion.

She rolled her eyes and went back to her book.

A few minutes later, she looked up again when she heard a few people say, "Put it in, Cedric!"

She frowned as Cedric turned around, a smile on his face, which almost faded when they made eye contact.

He ignored his friends and walked up to her. "Do I have your permission to put my name in?"

She scoffed, but frowned in confusion. "Why do you want my permission?"

"You'd know all about death," a small smirk tugged his lips knowingly. "So, do you think the tasks will kill me?"

Alexandria tensed immediately, mouth agape.

"I'll take that as a yes and a no," said the boy, letting out a chuckle as he stood up and walked over to the goblet. He put his name in, earning cheers from the others.

Standing up, Alexandria walked out of there as fast as she could.