𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥

BACK TOGETHER
"𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇."

—"THE THIRD TASK IS IN A FEW MONTHS

"THE THIRD TASK IS IN A FEW MONTHS. ARE YOU READY?" ASKED DAPHNE. Alexandria looked up from the plate of food in front of her and shrugged. "How hard can it be?"

"It might be dangerous and you could get hurt," Daphne pointed out, concerned. "Speaking of hurt— how're you feeling?"

Alexandria shrugged again. "Fine."

A few days later, Alexandria was in the library, looking for clues about the third task.

That's what she had been doing ever since her 'break up' with Cedric— trying to distract herself.

"I heard you and Diggory broke up," said a voice, making her turn around.

She raised an eyebrow, looking at the boy, who was leaning on a bookshelf.

"Well? Is it true?" asked Draco further.

"What's it to you?" She rolled her eyes and went back to the book in her hands.

"I know somebody better for you."

Alexandria didn't look up. "I don't want anyone."

Draco rolled his eyes and nodded. "Whatever. Tell me if you do, though." He said and left.

She scoffed.

"Andria," said a voice about an hour later.

Alexandria's head snapped up.

"I'll join," started Cedric as he sat down in front of her. "I'll join the dark side."

"What?" She gasped.

He smiled slightly. "I thought about it and it seems like the best thing to do."

The thing was; Cedric didn't know Dumbledore was technically the 'evil' one, and like everyone else, believed that Voldemort was evil. But even after that, he still decided to join the dark side— all for her.

"Ced, that's the worst idea you've ever had. You're putting yourself in danger."

"I don't care, Andria. How many times do I have to repeat that?"

"But—"

"I'll join in the summer."

"What about your father?" She pointed out with a look.

Cedric scratched his neck sheepishly. "I haven't really thought about that, yet."

Alexandria sighed. "Ced, this is great and all, but no. You can't do this. You could never kill someone or watch them get killed. It's just not you and I don't want you to force yourself to be that."

"But I want to be with you.."

"You're doing this for.. me?"

He nodded. "Always. And.. maybe.. maybe I get to take you out on another date soon and continue what we had going on between us.."

"I can't. I don't want you to be in danger."

"I choose to be in danger if it means that I get to be with you."

"You'd do that for me?" Alexandria asked in shock. "Even when I'm selfish and heartless?"

"You thought of me when you ended things between us. I don't see any selfishness in that," he leaned back on the chair and crossed his arms. "And you're not heartless. You've just been taught to use your heart less."

She rolled her eyes. "It's hard to have a heart when I've stopped many others, but alright." She mumbled.

A smile spread onto his face. "Tell me every terrible thing you did, and let me stay anyway."

"You really want me?" asked Alexandria, looking at him with many emotions. "Even after everything?"

"Life without drama has no taste, anyways." Cedric shrugged with a grin. "I wouldn't change it for the world."

She rolled her eyes again, but this time fondly. "Whatever."

"So.. about the date?"

"You want to take me on a date even though I've killed many people and tortured them?"

"Yep."

"Fine," she said, ignoring his victorious look. "but your death shall not be on me."

"Never." He grinned.