𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘

FIRST TORTURE
"𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗈."

—"SHUT UP, WORMTAIL," SNEERED THE SLYTHERIN HEIRESS WHEN SHE WALKED INTO THE MEETING ROOM, WHERE PETER PETTIGREW WAS GETTING TORTURED

—"SHUT UP, WORMTAIL," SNEERED THE SLYTHERIN HEIRESS WHEN SHE WALKED INTO THE MEETING ROOM, WHERE PETER PETTIGREW WAS GETTING TORTURED. "What'd he do, anyway?" She asked the nearest death eater, which just so happened to be Bellatrix.

Ignoring Pettigrew's screams, Bellatrix grinned. "Failed to do something extremely easy: spy on the new Minister in his animagus form."

"How'd he fail to do that?" scoffed the girl.

Mulciber snorted. "It's Pettigrew." He said as if it explained everything; which it did.

She let out a surprised shriek when she was suddenly picked up by someone from behind.

"Padfoot, put her down," said Remus with a fond eye roll.

Sirius pouted, but did as he said. "Missed you, Lexie." He grinned, ruffling her hair.

Alexandria groaned and tried fixing her long hair, sighing when she remembered something. She skipped over to her father, who was sneering at the coward shaking on the ground. "I want to cut my hair."

Tom's eyes immediately softened. He frowned in confusion. "Why would you want to cut your hair?"

"Please say he's taking you to a salon," grinned Bellatrix madly.

"As if shopping wasn't enough." Tom grumbled with a sick look.

His daughter laughed at that. "That was fun."

Tom immediately shook his head with horrorstruck eyes. "No. No, it was not."

"Ah, to be a dark lord and go on shopping sprees with your daughter," said Rabastan with a grin, which only grew when the dark lord glared at him.

Rodolphus shook his head at his brother's antics. "You're getting crucioed, Raba."

"It was worth it," murmured his brother, grin never leaving his face.

"We'll talk about this later, Lex." Tom said, motioning to the whimpering man on the ground.

Alexandria's eyes lightened up when an idea formed in her head. "Can I torture him?"

To say the death eaters were proud would be a huge understatement.

Sirius pulled out two galleons and gave it to a grinning Rabastan.

Rodolphus, being the only one not seeing the big deal but still proud, was merely smiling. It was times like these that showed how he was almost never home, because of his missions.

Bellatrix let out a cackle of delight.

Remus was just shaking his head fondly, but pride was evident in his face and eyes.

Mulciber and Dolohov exchanged huge smirks.

Tom was the only one who didn't seem so pleased. It wasn't the fact that his daughter was almost exactly like him— it was the fact that his daughter was becoming him. He had always been alone because of his love for power, which made him uncaring and cold.. something he never wanted his daughter to go through.

"Lex, no—"

"Why not?" She cut him off with a frown. "I'll just point a finger at him and say the spell."

Tom's eyebrows rose. "You believe you can do it wandlessly?"

"I can try."

"Go right ahead."

Alexandria held in her smirk and walked over to the whimpering man, pointing a finger at him. "Crucio."

Peter Pettigrew screamed higher than ever.

Everyone's eyes widened— even the dark lord's.

"That's enough or you'll kill the guy," said the dark lord monotonously.

His daughter snapped out of it and stopped, rolling her eyes when Peter stopped screaming.

"It seems like I have forgotten that you have a dark core."

"Seems so, father." She said and walked over to the door. "Do tell me if someone needs to be tortured. That was the most fun I've had in ages."

Tom shook his head as she walked out of the room.