3 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗢𝗟𝗗

3 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗢𝗟𝗗
"𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇, 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗒!"

3 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗢𝗟𝗗"𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇, 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗒!"

THE NEXT FEW YEARS PASSED BY QUICKER THAN EXPECTED. Alexandria was only 3 by now, but was almost the exact copy of her adoptive father. Even though Tom was her father and she was comfortable around him, she was most comfortable around Sirius and Remus, and would be the three-year-old she was around them, but would be much more mature around the others.

Nobody in the wizarding world knew that Voldemort was still alive, except for the death eaters who lived in Slytherin manor. However, Lord Slytherin was almost taking over the Wizengamot, much to the dismay of a certain Chief Warlock: Albus Dumbledore.

Tom would adore his daughter more and more every passing second, something everyone noticed in the manor, due to the amount of love in his eyes whenever she would be near. He had stopped denying that he was her father, and Alexandria would either call him 'Tom' or 'Father', depending on the mood she was in. She was also exceptionally smart for her age, having the perfect vocabulary, manners, posture, and pretty much everything.

However, she still doesn't know that she used to be a Potter, and they were all planning to keep it that way for a few more years.

Bellatrix and Narcissa have been mother figures to the girl. Bellatrix more, though, because the Malfoys don't live with them, and also because Alexandria hated Draco Malfoy with all her heart, going as far as calling him an 'arrogant bleached fool', making her father always remind her that his hair wasn't actually bleached, to which she would reply with: 'I know. I'm only calling him 'bleached', because it destroys his Malfoy pride for a few minutes.', making Sirius grin proudly.

Dolohov, Mulciber, Barty, and Rabastan were always doting on her, which was surprising if you considered how bloodthirsty the quartet actually were..

"Padfoot! Moony! Wake up!" 3-year old Alexandria Slytherin exclaimed, jumping on Remus and Sirius' bed.

The married couple both simultaneously opened their eyes. Sirius grinned as he saw his goddaughter, pulling her in his arms, earning a surprised shriek from the girl.

"Morning, Lexie." Sirius greeted, ruffling her hair.

Alexandria tried slapping his hands away, "Not the hair!" She tried, groaning when Remus joined in on the ruffling.

"To what do we owe the pleasure on this fine morning?" Sirius asked his goddaughter as his husband got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

"Breakfast." Alexandria simply replied as if it was obvious.

Sirius nodded, "Ah, yes. Of course." He grinned as he threw her up in the air, making her shriek again, and caught her.

"Padfoot, do not drop our goddaughter." scolded Remus as he walked out of the bathroom, glaring at his husband.

Sirius simply grinned, throwing her up in the air and catching her, "She likes it. Don't you, Lexie?"

"I don't like getting dropped, thank you very much." sassed Alexandra, making Remus burst out laughing.

"Black, do not drop my daughter." Tom warned as the Black couple walked in, not even looking up from the daily prophet in his hands.

Sirius, who had his goddaughter on his shoulders, pouted. "Why does everybody think that I'd do that?"

"Because it sounds like something you'd do." Barty smirked, waving to Alexandria, who waved back enthusiastically, making almost everyone's hearts melt.

"No, it doesn't." denied Sirius, putting his goddaughter on a chair.

"Yes, it does."

While Barty and Sirius got into an argument about that, Tom and his daughter started talking.

"I have a few stuff to do today and I need them all to come with me. Who do you want to stay with you?" Tom asked.

Even though his daughter was only 3, he knew that she understood perfectly, hence why he talked to her like he'd talk to anybody else, but with a softer and more caring voice and look.

"Padfoot and moony." Alexa replied.

Tom nodded and couldn't help but smile when his daughter started sassing Mulciber, who was looking extremely amused.

"Padfoot, that is not a good idea!" Remus tried. They were now the only two looking after Alexandria, as the others were all on a mission.

Sirius, who was pulling out a broomstick, looked at his excited goddaughter. "Do you think it's a good idea, Lexie?"

Alexa nodded enthusiastically, grinning when Sirius put her infront of him on the broomstick to be able to protect her from falling better. "The princess has spoken, moony!" exclaimed Sirius, flying himself and his goddaughter upwards.

Remus' eyes widened with horror, "Sirius, she will FALL!"

"I'm holding her!"

"You're definitely getting crucioed by our lord tonight." murmured Remus, finally giving up.

"Having fun, Lexie?" questioned Sirius as they flew around the manor's grounds.

Alexandria nodded, too awed by the beautiful view to answer, making her godfather chuckle.

"So, I take it you like flying?"

"Mhm." Alexandria hummed, smiling when he kissed the top of her head.

Sirius put away the broomstick, holding his goddaughter on his back. He merely grinned when he saw the dark lord glaring at him.

"Already finished, my lord?"

"Yes." Tom said, smiling when his daughter rushed over to him and hugged him, "You didn't get hurt, did you?"

Alexandria shook her head, giggling when her father held her on his hip. "Padfoot took care of me."

"He better." Tom glared at the godfather, who shrugged in return with a cheeky smile.