𝗕𝗢𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦

BOARD GAMES
"𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆?"

BOARD GAMES"𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆?"

THE NEXT MONTH PASSED BY. Tom walked into the meeting room, stopping at the sight of his inner-circle and his daughter all sitting around a.. board game?

"What's going on here?" He sighed tiredly.

They all looked at Alexandria, knowing that if they were ever to talk to the man about what they were doing instead of getting ready for a meeting— they'd get crucio'd. "Come play with us, father," she grinned, pointing towards the board game. "It'll be fun."

"No," he tried walking out of the room, but the door was suddenly closed. He turned around with furrowed eyebrows, which turned into a glare when he noticed his wand in her hand. "How'd you get my wand?"

"Does it matter?" His daughter sat down, patting the empty place next to her. "Now, sit."

Tom crossed his arms. "Lex, I need my wand back."

"You'll get it back when we finish this game."

He reluctantly slowly sat down.

Sirius let out a snort, trying to cover it up with a cough. Remus, however, had to purse his lips to cover his teasing smile. Barty and Rabastan didn't even try to stop their laughter. Bellatrix's crazy grin didn't help, either. Rodolphus was the only one looking calm, while Mulciber and Dolohov both looked away from the dark lord, knowing that they couldn't stop their laughter if they looked at him again.

Ignoring the fact that Nagini started curling up with her, Alexandria grinned. "Wonderful."

"That's not a word!" exclaimed Rabastan, pointing at Sirius.

The said man gasped and flipped his shoulder-length hair over his shoulder. "How is 'furnunculus' not a word?!"

"It's a spell!" Barty joined in, taking Rabastan's side. "That's cheating!"

"Nobody said anything about that being cheating!" Mulciber took Sirius' side.

Dolohov huffed. "You two clearly don't listen then!"

"Excuse me?!" gasped Mulciber.

"This is what you actually wanted, isn't it?" whispered Tom to his daughter, ignoring the fight.

Alexandria stroked Nagini's scales, not looking away from the said fight. "It's interesting. Oh, look! They might crucio one another!" She excitedly pointed to Rodolphus and Rabastan fighting— reminding everyone that they were actually siblings.

"Alright, it is interesting," shrugged Tom, ignoring his daughter's smirk.

"—I can't believe you!" Rabastan huffed.

Rodolphus rolled his eyes. "You always were the dramatic one." He murmured.

Barty gasped and stood up. "You take that back!"

"All this over Scrabble?" Remus looked at them as if they were dumb. "You're death eaters for Merlin's sake! Grow up!"

"He's right," Bellatrix solemnly nodded, then grinned like crazy. "You guys should take this fight outside with spells not words."

"Can't." Alexandria finally cut in. "Door's locked. Might as well finish your fight here."

The said ones whom were fighting all stopped, finally remembering the fact that a 13-year-old was in the room.

They slowly sat back down.

Alexandria groaned. "Why'd you all stop? It was fun."

"Let's play another game, shall we?" Remus stood up, walking to the corner of the room where the said board games were.

Tom looked scandalized. "Why are there games in a death eater and dark lord meeting room?"

"Come on, father, you don't expect your death eaters to not be bored listening to you rant about world domination, do you?" his daughter rolled her eyes as if it was obvious.

"That's literally the point of being a death eater!" exclaimed Tom.

He was ignored.

Remus sat back down with a new board game in his hands. "Monopoly."

"A muggle game, Black?!" Rodolphus grimaced.

"There are 20 more board games there and that's what you choose?!" Mulciber joined in with a disgusted look.

"Really? Monopoly?!" huffed Bellatrix.

"What the fuck is Gonomoly?" asked Barty.

"Monopoly, idiot." Rabastan corrected him.

"I love that game," Alexandria said, quieting them down.

"I absolutely adore that game." nodded Mulciber, the disgust on his face gone.

"It seems like fun! We should try it," Rodolphus, who almost brought another game, sat back down.

"I'd never get tired of this interesting and fun game." Bellatrix grabbed the game from Remus' hands, opening it up. "So, mind teaching us?"