𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡

MISSION
"𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗇... 𝗈𝖽𝖽."

—ALEXANDRIA GROANED

ALEXANDRIA GROANED. It was the day of her mission with Draco. They had to eliminate a muggle family, which was easy.

Draco Malfoy, her partner, rolled his eyes. "No need to be so scared, Slytherin."

The said girl hid behind the tree. "Scared?" She huffed. "Malfoy, I groaned because I chipped a nail." She said, showing him the chipped nail.

Draco couldn't help but chuckle. "Only you, Slytherin. Only you."

"Well, hello there," said a voice behind the tree suddenly, immediately putting a dagger around Alexandria's throat from behind.

Draco's eyes widened. He raised his hand in surrender, glancing at a calm-looking Alexandria a couple of times.

The man grinned and pulled Alexandria to the side. He then held her in front of him, knife still around her throat. "Tell me what you're doing here or the pretty girl dies."

"I'm 13," mumbled Alexandria with an eye-roll, not panicking at all.

"Leave her alone. Take me instead." Draco said, slowly walking over to them.

"That's very un-Slytherin of you, Malfoy," said Alexandria, pulling out a dagger from her pocket and stabbing the man in the side immediately. "This is what a true Slytherin would do."

He rolled his eyes, ignoring the man on the ground, who was painfully clutching his side. "Forgive me, princess."

She ignored him and crouched down, pulling her dagger out of his side. "You really shouldn't mess with me. Your wife, however, will know that soon, won't she?"

As soon as they broke into the house, Draco rushed over to find the children and kill them, while Alexandria started looking for the mother.

"Ah, not as hard as I thought." She said with a sigh when she found the said mother hiding behind a couch.

The woman stood up and raised her hands in surrender, her blonde hair covering her bloodshot eyes. "Please, no! I have kids!"

"Why should I care if you've reproduced?" Alexandria scoffed, pulling out a dagger from her boot.

"I think what she means is—" Draco walked in with blood all over his black suit. "—that her kids would need their mother. You've got nothing to worry about, though. They're already dead."

Ignoring her splutter of terror, Alexandria walked over to her and stabbed her in the heart, killing her immediately. "A mother who cares for her children... odd." She mumbled.

"Why did we stop?" asked Draco when Alexandria stopped on the sidewalk, looking at something. "We've got to go to the place where aunt Bella will apparate us back."

"Hush," she scowled, then looked back at the thing she was looking at.

Draco turned around, eyes widening immediately. "Slytherin, that's Granger."

"It is a muggle town. Suppose the mudblood lives here." shrugged Alexandria as if it was no big deal, looking at the said girl, who was coming out of a store with her mother, unaware that the two were near.

He grabbed her hand and started running.

"Malfoy, if you do not let go of my hand you'll no longer have yours."

Draco stopped and let go, rolling his eyes. "Let's go before we're caught."

Tom nodded when Draco finished talking about the mission and saying everything that happened.

Draco bowed and left the room when the dark lord motioned for him to leave.

As soon as the door closed, Tom looked at his daughter with a raised eyebrow. "Why are you so quiet all of a sudden?"

Alexandria, who was staring blankly at the window, looked away and looked at her father in confusion. "Quiet? I just came back from a mission, father."

"And I thought you would've been happier." He sighed and sat down at the couch by the fireplace, his daughter doing the same thing. "Have I done something wrong?"

She put her legs on top of each other on the table in front of her and laid back on the couch. "That depends. Are you going to stay for Yule or will you be gone on a raid?"

Tom looked guilty.

Alexandria, noticing this, sighed and rolled her eyes, looking away.

"I'll cancel it."

Her head snapped up, green eyes meeting his black ones. "Father, you don't have to—"

"I want to." He cut her off. "Let's spend some time together. I'll stay until your Yule break's over. What do you want to do first?"

Alexandria suddenly started smirking, an idea forming in her head.

"I'm not going to like this, am I?" asked Tom with a worried look.

He only got a nod and a bigger smirk in return.

"Can we go shopping?"

Tom's jaw dropped. "I'm a dark lord."

"You're my father. So, shopping?"

"We have Bellatrix and Narcissa for a reason—"

"I don't want them." She frowned, knowing she was winning when his eyes softened. "I want to spend time with my father. That's what you just said a few minutes ago."

"..Go get ready."