𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡

MISSION
"𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾, 𝖺𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾."

—ALEXANDRIA GLARED AT HER FATHER, WHO WAS PRETENDING NOT TO NOTICE

—ALEXANDRIA GLARED AT HER FATHER, WHO WAS PRETENDING NOT TO NOTICE. "—I can go on this mission!" she desperately tried. Tom finally looked up from the paperwork in front of him and sighed, "No, you can't. Lex, they know you're my daughter."

"Nobody else does and they expect me to lie low!" Alexandria pointed out. "They won't be expecting me to return to missions. Especially not so soon."

Tom looked hesitant. He knew she was right, but didn't want to risk it. "Lex—"

"Nothing will happen to me! They won't even know where I'm going."

"Fine," sighed the man, pulling out a parchment from his desk drawer. "You have to kill her."

Alexandria watched as he pointed to a woman in the picture. "Who is she?"

"Muggleborn, but high in the Ministry. She's a threat." explained Tom, then his voice softened. "She's.. somewhat powerful, Lex. Be careful, will you?"

She nodded.

Alexandria pulled Draco to the side harshly, ignoring his painful groan. "She'll see you."

Draco rolled his eyes. "So?"

"You'll die— nevermind." Alexandria shook her head and peeked in through the door.

The two were at the Muggleborn witch's house, waiting for the right time to go inside.

"You go in, I'll come behind." said the girl, pulling out her dagger.

Draco scoffed, making Alexandria frown. He had been extra mean to her for weeks— which confused her to no end. "What makes you think your life is worth more than mine?"

"What makes you think your life is worth anything at all?" She shot back, just as coldly.

Not knowing what to reply with, Draco merely walked to the door and burst through it.

"I was going to kill her!" said Draco as soon as Alexandria had killed the woman.

Alexandria pulled her dagger out of the now-dead woman's chest and rolled her eyes. "Too bad you didn't."

Draco's expression changed. "Could you at least try to be nice for once in your goddamn life?"

She looked at him in disbelief; he was the one who had been meaner than usual, not her. "You're still breathing. That's me being nice, arsehole."