𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥

POTTER
"𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖾, 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎."

—ALEXANDRIA SIGHED

ALEXANDRIA SIGHED. The days had been gone in a blur and she was now back at school, since Yule break was over.

The Slytherins and Gryffindors were in their History of Magic class, the most boring class there ever was.

It was taught by Professor Binns, their ghost teacher, who had a wheezy, droning voice that was almost guaranteed to cause severe drowsiness within ten minutes, five in warm weather.

Almost every student was busy sleeping or doing their homeworks for the other classes, while Professor Binns looked like he wasn't noticing a thing, as always, and kept on droning about the Goblin wars.

"Potter's looking at you." whispered Daphne, while Pansy was sleeping.

Alexandria frowned and looked around the classroom, her eyes stopping on the said boy, who was looking at her in thought.

The ball rang, snapping everyone out of their sleeping as they rushed out of the classroom.

All of them left, except for Harry Potter and Alexandria Slytherin.

When the class was finally empty, she stood up and also tried getting out of the classroom, but was stopped.

"Who's your mother?" asked Harry behind her.

She rolled her eyes and turned around. "What?" She asked in confusion, already looking bored.

"Well, from what the daily prophet says, your father doesn't have a wife and never did. Is your mother dead?"

"Potter, are you stalking my family and I?"

"No—! Just answer the question: is your mother dead?"

"No. Not yet."

"..who're you?"

"What do you want, Potter? As you can see, I don't even like you."

"Why are you so mean to me?" He asked in confusion. "You used to be nice the first time we met."

"That was before you kept insisting that I was your sister."

Harry sighed, while she rolled her eyes again. "I know and I'm sorry. I really thought— you just remind me so much of her.."

"Wasn't she like 1 when she went missing?" She said monotonously, looking like she'd rather be anywhere else.

Harry's head snapped up, his green eyes meeting hers. "I never revealed when she was gone."

"Yes, you did." She quickly said with a huff. "You said it the first time we met. Honestly, Potter, you've been thinking about this so much that you don't remember what you've even said to me."

"I did?" He asked in confusion.

"Yes. You did."

"I have an eidetic memory." said Harry in suspicion. "I don't remember telling you that."

"As do I, Potter. I remember vividly that you said you've missed the sister of yours that went missing for the past 10 years the time you dropped your books in the bookshop."

"I must've forgotten.." he frowned, earning a nod from her. "Swear on your life that you're not my sister."

Alexandria did a double-take. "Pardon me?"

"I just want to be sure that you're not Ava."

"What makes you even think that I'm her?"

"When I first saw you, the memories of us as babies came back to me. Also.. Your eyes.. they're the exact same color as mine."

"I swear on my mother's life that I'm not Ava."

Harry's face fell. He nodded and said, "I'm sorry. I now know that you're not her."

She rolled her eyes again and left the room.

As soon as she was alone, she let out a small chuckle and shook her head. "Let magic answer to my swear."