𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗠𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗥𝗔

SECTUMSEMPRA
"𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗆𝗌𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗋𝖺!"

SECTUMSEMPRA"𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗆𝗌𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗋𝖺!"

—IT WAS NOW A FEW MONTHS LATER. Not much had happened the past few months, though. "Any word?" asked Draco, sitting down on the couch in the Room of Requirement— taking a rest from fixing the cabinet.

Alexandria bit her lip anxiously. "Weasley got poisoned. Slughorn saved him in time with a bezoar."

Draco because quiet, rubbing his face and sighing.

"It's alright, Draco—"

"I don't have much time left!" He pointed out, standing up and starting to pace.

"We have about 3 or 4 months—"

"I do. Not we."

"Draco, we're in this together. You have to accept that by now."

"No. You have to accept that I don't need or want your help, Ellie."

"Yet you still accepted it last time," she pointed out with a huff and stood up.

Draco became quiet, watching as she walked over to him and put a hand on his jaw. "I don't want you in this mess," he mumbled, hands finding their way around her waist immediately.

"I know, but I was in it before it even started. He's my father. I'll always be in these kind of messes."

"I'm sorry."

She shook her head. "Don't be," said Alexandria, frowning when she noticed the tired look in his eyes. "Have you been getting any sleep?"

"Yes," he nodded, but stopped when he noticed her look. "No. I've been too busy with the cabinet."

"At night?" Her eyes widened. "Are you sure nobody caught you?"

"I don't think so," frowned Draco, now in thought.

"Let's hope so," she muttered, pushing his hair back softly.

"Where are you going?" asked Draco the next day during dinner in the great hall.

"Common room to grab the few books I borrowed and then I'll put them back in the library. Do you want to come?"

Draco shook his head, but then nodded. "Not now. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Alright," she stood up, kissing his cheek, and walking out of the great hall.

Walking through the dark and empty corridors that led to the dungeons, Alexandria suppressed a shiver— whether it was because she was cold or because she felt like somebody was watching her, she didn't know.

"You shouldn't have done that to Ron," said a voice behind her.

She immediately turned around, eyebrows rising. "Pardon me?"

"You heard me," frowned Hermione Granger with a look in her eyes. "I know you did it. You poisoned Ron."

"What makes you think so, mudblood?" Alexandria asked calmly, hands finding her wand just in case.

"The type of poison. Only ancient dark families have them. I've read about it in—"

"Nobody cares about where or what you read, and how would you even know what poison it was?"

"There was more in the bottle," Hermione said smugly. "I did some research and—"

"Are you done?"

"No," Hermione pulled her wand out. "Stupify!"

"Confringo!" Alexandria pointed to a nearby box, blasting it up, and it gave her enough time to cast another spell as Hermione was too distracted by it— "Incarcerous!"

But unfortunately, Hermione was fast and blocked the spell, then shouted, "Sectumsempra!"

Alexandria fell to her knees with widened eyes, a hand on her stomach and her other hand right under her chest.

It felt like she was just cut with hundreds of knives.

Hermione paled and immediately rushed away.

Not even noticing, Alexandria started to lay on the floor, trying to get as much energy as she could— but it was impossible.

So, instead, she just stared at her bloody hands and watched as blood pooled all around her.

Tears sprung to her eyes at the pain— and all she wanted was for it all to just.. end.

Starting to get drowsy, she almost closed her eyes, but her eyes snapped open when she heard footsteps.

"Ellie!" exclaimed a voice, rushing over to her.

Her eyes were starting to flutter again and she couldn't make out what that person was saying, but she knew who it was just by the scent of the person.

"Draco," she whispered, voice cracking.

Ignoring the blood on the ground and all around them, the boy held her body to his chest, concern and fear etched all over his face. "You'll be alright. I just produced a patronus to inform Snape to come here immediately."

She nodded, but was already light-headed. "I'm sorry—" she gasped, a sharp pain in her side.

"Shh," Draco swallowed the lump in his throat, not looking away from her pale face. "You'll be okay, love. I promise. Please hold on just a few more minutes."

"But.. it hurts," frowned Alexandria, her breath going shallow.

"I know it does, but just hold on, Ellie. For me. For us."

She nodded, making eye contact with the boy holding her.

"Mister Malfoy, what's going on—" was the last thing she heard just before she fainted.