𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡

HALLOWEEN
"𝖨'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽."

—PANSY SIGHED, LOOKING AT ALEXANDRIA, WHO WAS WATCHING THEM ALL LEAVE THE SCHOOL IN BOREDOM

PANSY SIGHED, LOOKING AT ALEXANDRIA, WHO WAS WATCHING THEM ALL LEAVE THE SCHOOL IN BOREDOM. It was a Hogsmeade weekend and because of the dementors and Tom being the protective dad he was— Alexandria had no signed slip, so she couldn't go.

"Not even for a few minutes?" asked Pansy, earning a look from Daphne.

"She's going to get in trouble, Pans."

Pansy groaned at Daphne's words, mostly because she knew she was right.

Alexandria shrugged. "I can't come. Do enjoy yourselves.. Not too much, though." She teased, lips quirking upwards when they both blushed.

As Alexandria was walking around the school, she stopped by the clock tower, noticing somebody else there. "Potter?"

Harry Potter looked up from the many books around him. "Slytherin? Why are you not at Hogsmeade?"

"I could ask you the same thing," said the girl, walking up to him. "What are all those books for?"

"Looking for information about— Nevermind. What do you want?"

She frowned, noticing his clear frustration. "What's bothering you?"

"Since when do you care?" He asked back in suspicion.

Alexandria sighed, taking a book and sitting in front of him. "This.. this book is about family trees.."

Harry became quiet, rubbing his face, anger evident in his eyes. "I can't find her! I can't save her!" He finally let out. "I'm a horrible brother.."

"You should just let the Ministry and the dementors do their job."

"They're not doing enough! It's like they're not even trying!"

Refraining herself from saying the obvious, Alexandria sighed. "Potter, I don't know you well, but anyone can see how much you care for your sister. However, have you even thought about why she's not back?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's all over the daily prophet and everything. She must've gotten the news by now, so if she wanted to, she would've found you."

"..my sister doesn't want me?" He asked, eyes tearing up.

Alexandria immediately became highly uncomfortable at that. "I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that she might be risking a lot if you find out where she is."

"It's been 12 years she's gone," muttered the boy in front of her. "And I'm still searching for her, but if what you're saying is true..."

"I didn't mean to break your heart or anything. I'm just telling you the truth of what seems hard for you to understand."

Harry stood up wordlessly and walked away.

She sighed and picked up another book, flipping through it in boredom.

(A.N: thank you all for 900 followerss!💕)