𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

SORTING
"𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽."

—WHEN THEY ALL FINALLY REACHED HOGWARTS, THE STUDENTS ALL STEPPED OUT OF THE TRAIN

WHEN THEY ALL FINALLY REACHED HOGWARTS, THE STUDENTS ALL STEPPED OUT OF THE TRAIN. "Firs' years this way!" A voice exclaimed, catching the said first years' attention.

Alexandria almost sneered at the half-giant, already knowing who it was. It was the guy that her father had framed when he opened the chamber of secrets. Rubeus Hagrid.

"4 in a boat!" Hagrid advised, watching the students get into the boats.

Alexandria, Daphne, Pansy, and unfortunately, Draco sat in a boat together.

"Don't look at me like that." Draco rose his hands up in surrender, noticing Alexandria's glare. "Crabbe and Goyle's boat looked like it was going to break if somebody else sat with them, and there were no other boats."

The Slytherin heiress rolled her green eyes, and turned back around, getting into a conversation with Daphne, while Pansy started being all lovey-dovey with a disgusted Draco.

"—and my whole family has been in Slytherin, so it's expected of me," Daphne explained, earning an understanding nod from Alexandria.

Daphne was more of a shy, good-hearted person, but looked like she would kill anybody that messed with her, and Alexandria immediately noticed that.

Pansy, however, was mean to everyone except for Alexandria, Daphne, and Draco.

And lastly, Alexandria hated everyone, and would definitely kill you for fun, but was charming and she used it to her advantage. It was working, thankfully. Daphne and Pansy already trusted her.

All in all, they would definitely be a good trio.

"I'm sure you'll be in Slytherin." Alexandria successfully soothed her, instead of making fun of her like Daphne thought she would.

Daphne nodded with a grateful smile, starting to warm up to the girl.

"Woah.." Almost everyone simultaneously said as the castle came into view.

"Your ancestor built that.." mused Draco in awe, making Alexandria roll her eyes.

As they finally reached the castle, everyone got out of the boats. Draco held out a hand for Alexandria, who slapped it away and stood up herself, while he held his hand in pain.

"Can't even be nice."

"Stop acting like you're nice. You're an arrogant fool." Alexandria whispered in suspicion, not knowing why the bleached fool was acting nice when they both hate each other's guts.