𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗦

FATHER VISITS
"𝖨'𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅, 𝖺𝗆 𝖨?"

FATHER VISITS"𝖨'𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅, 𝖺𝗆 𝖨?"

HARRY POTTER GROANED AS HE WOKE UP, THE LIGHT OF THE HOSPITAL WING ALMOST BLINDING HIM. It was the next day. He had been awake last night, talking to his teammates only for a few minutes just before Madam Pomfrey had ordered them to leave, so he was still quite confused on what had happened.

What confused him even more was the fact that there was a girl flipping a dagger in her hands staring at him, unblinking. "You're not dead," she said, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Gee, thanks, Slytherin." scoffed Harry, sitting up.

Alexandria Slytherin rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

She opened her mouth to reply, but then shook her head and closed it. "Dunno. How're you feeling?"

"Ask that again and I'll think you care about me." chuckled Harry, then remembering something. "Who won?"

"We did," she smirked, pulling out a golden snitch from her pocket. "While you were busy almost dying, I caught the snitch."

"And we're back to not caring anymore. Lovely."

"Indeed. I suppose I'll go now. See you around, Potter." said the girl, walking out of the hospital wing.

Tom crouched down to his daughter's level, who had gotten much taller. "What have I told you?"

Alexandria stared right back. "A lot of things, father. What rule are you talking about now?"

He frowned at the disdain in her voice. "Not to go near the dementors."

"Thomas," said a voice behind them.

Their heads snapped up to the door, both of them simultaneously sneering. "Albus," greeted Tom stiffly.

"I didn't know you were paying a visit." Albus Dumbledore said with a smile. "Please, carry on. I apologize for my interruption."

They watched as he walked out of sight.

"He is planning something." said Alexandria with a frown.

"Don't worry too much about it. He can't do anything to you. He wouldn't dare." Her father said, frustration evident in his voice.

"Father, why are you here right now?"

"To pay you a visit, of course."

Alexandria raised an eyebrow.

Tom sighed. "Fine. I needed to talk to the dementors about Dumbledore, but I wanted to check up on you as well."

"You could've just sent a letter. You've been busy, anyway." mumbled the girl bitterly.

"What do you mean by that?" He frowned further.

"You haven't replied to my letters in weeks. Nor have you visited me."

"That's because I couldn't. I was planning a mission for you and the Malfoy kid."

Alexandria's frown disappeared immediately. "You were? When is it?"

"A few days before Yule." answered her father, lips quirking upwards when he noticed her trying to contain her smile. "I'm not a horrible father after all, am I?" He teased.

"I never said that!" She defended immediately, then shrugged. "Sometimes you do seem too busy, though."

"I know and I promise to make it up to you. Right now, however, I've got to go."

Alexandria nodded wordlessly, a small smile forming on her face when he kissed her forehead before apparating away.