𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗧

BIRTH SHEET
"𝖨 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈."

—HARRY WALKED INTO THE ROOM ALEXANDRIA WAS STAYING IN

HARRY WALKED INTO THE ROOM ALEXANDRIA WAS STAYING IN. It was 3 A.M, meaning his parents were asleep, so he did what he had to do— steal a birth sheet.

He silently put the said sheet in front of a bored-looking Alexandria, pointing to the blank parchment. "What do I have to do?"

"Prick your finger and drop blood on it."

"That's it?"

"Pretty much," she shrugged, watching as he pricked his finger with a small needle.

A few minutes later, the parchment absorbed all the blood and words started forming.

Alexandria and Harry's eyes immediately found the 'core' part,

"Core: Neutral"

Harry gasped, while Alexandria burst out laughing. "Can I say it?"

"Not the time, Alexandria."

"Please?"

"Fine."

"I told you so," she sang with a huge smirk. "You're neutral, Potter."

"But that's no different from light!" Harry tried reasoning. "What's the difference between a neutral core and a light core?"

"People with light core can never perform dark charms and spells such as 'crucio' and 'avada kedavra' or even something as small as "furnunculus". You, however, are a neutral. You can do it, but it won't be near as powerful as mine."

"They— they lied.."

Alexandria's face changed to sympathy. She put a hand on his shoulder. "Yes, they did, Potte— Harry." She sighed. "The dark side would never lie to you, Harry. Neutral cores are appreciated there."

"What are you saying?! I'm not leaving!"

"Harry, they lied to you about something as simple as a core," she softly said. "Imagine what else they lied about. Who else they lied about."

Harry frowned in thought, the words starting to get to him.

Alexandria, noticing this, continued, "You'd be appreciated and wanted with us, Harry. Not lied to and manipulated with them—" she motioned towards the door. "—and you'd be free. Tell me, Harry, how is your life like?"

"Interviews, too many pictures, too many wizard paparazzis. Much, much more.."

"That doesn't sound like a very happy life."

"I don't have a happy life. It's always been 'Harry Potter: Gryffindor golden boy' but never 'Harry Potter: their son'. My parents.. sometimes I feel like they just want the fame."

"They do. Have they ever asked about how this affects you?"

He shook his head. "No. Never."

Alexandria gave him a look of pity. "We would never do that to you."

"I can't," he finally snapped out of it. "They're still my parents!"

"One day, Potter. One day." Her cold look returned.

"Don't you regret killing people?! Taking their lives away for your own sake?!"

"I've never regretted anything, Potter. Except one thing: having this pleasant conversation with you. You just had to ruin it. Now, get out."

That morning, Lily walked into Alexandria's room with a tray of food. "Hungry?"

"It has poison in it, doesn't it?"

"No," Lily said, putting it by the bedside table.

James walked in with a potion in his hands. "Drink this." He demanded, handing it over to Alexandria.

Alexandria's heart skipped a beat. "An undo-blood-adoption potion?" She scoffed and dropped it to the ground, enjoying the way it broke. "Never, Potter."

James slapped her across the face. "How dare you?!"

"Lord give me patience or a dagger," mumbled Alexandria. "You know, nobody bothered me this much when I was dead."

James pulled out another vial of the potion. "Drink it."

"James," Lily warned. "We can't force her. It'll kill her."

Her husband scoffed. "Even better."

Alexandria rolled her eyes, kicking the potion out of his hands instead of simply taking it and throwing it. "That give you an answer?"

"I'll force-feed it to you one way or another. Mark my words." snarled James, walking out of the room.

The young girl rubbed her face, trying not to show any emotion. "It'll kill me, won't it?"

"If it's force-fed, of course." Lily replied as if it was obvious. "It changes your blood and genetics. If it's force-fed, it'll act like a dangerous poison instead."

"I've read about that," mused Alexandria. "Undo-blood-adoption potions.. it has to be taken willingly. Unwillingly will kill you. The first step is coughing up blood, then slowly choking on it, making you faint. Then, your skin turns white and starts to boil the remaining blood left in your body. Then—" she suddenly stopped, noticing Lily's horrified look. "What? It was made by Salazar, of course I know what it does."

Lily wordlessly nodded, jaw still opened. "I— of course.. of course.."

A few hours later, James walked in with a glass of 'water' in his hands. "You must be thirsty."

"And you must be very stupid if you think I'd fall for your obvious trick."

James' hands tightened around the glass of water. "Drink it."

"No," she leaned in with a cold smile. "You'll have to force me."

"A challenge I'll enjoy," muttered James, attempting to grab her by the throat.

Alexandria, however, was prepared for this and grabbed his wrist, kicking him to the floor and shattering the glass of water in the process. "Get up, Potter. I'm not done with you."

James groaned in pain, a shard of glass right under him. "I'll kill you."

"And they say the light side's innocent. We're the same. You guys, however, are filled with manipulation and hate. We atleast show our hate instead of faking our love."

He stood up and was about to slap her again but was interrupted by a voice suddenly saying, "Dad!"

Alexandria had to keep her smirk in.

It was all coming together.

James slowly turned around. "Harry? You should be at your lessons with Dumbledore."

"You were supposed to take me," said his son, glancing at Alexandria. "Are you alright?" He mouthed when his father wasn't looking.

She nodded wordlessly.

"Fine. Let's go." said the man, walking out of the room.

Harry frowned, not looking away from her. "That's not the first time, is it?"

"Nope," she shrugged, looking unbothered. "But hey, it was worth it. You now know how they really are."

He slowly nodded and walked out of her room.