𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

(A.N: thank you all sm for 1K followers!!)
HAIR TRANSFORMATION
"𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖺.. 𝗅𝖾𝗌𝖻𝗂𝖺𝗇."

—YULE BREAK WAS NOW OVER

YULE BREAK WAS NOW OVER. Alexandria walked into the Hogwarts Express after giving her father one last hug, and immediately started walking to the Slytherin compartments.

Finding the one where her friends were sitting at, she opened the compartment door and walked in, immediately getting pulled into a hug by the two.

When they pulled away, the three sat back down and started talking.

"I have something to tell you both," said Daphne, suddenly looking nervous.

Pansy put a hand on her knee for comfort, frowning in concern. "What is it, Daph?"

Daphne took a deep breath. "I think I might be a.. lesbian."

Alexandria blinked. "That was obvious." She said in confusion. "I already knew."

"What?" gasped the girl. "How?"

The Slytherin heiress motioned towards Pansy subtly, smirking when Daphne blushed madly.

Pansy leaned back, a smile on her face. "Great news, really."

About an hour later, it was quiet in the compartment.

Daphne was busy reading.

Pansy was looking at the view from the window.

Alexandria was laying down, throwing her daggers at the compartment wall.

Daphne looked up at the sound of the knives. "Dria, you'll ruin the compartment."

"So? I own it." Alexandria said with a laugh and a shrug.

That night when they finished eating in the great hall and everything, the three girls were in their dorm, playing a muggle game requested by Daphne— which Alexandria and Pansy reluctantly agreed to.

"Okay," said Daphne, pulling out a card. "Dare: I dare you to cut your hair."

Alexandria's eyes lightened up. "I could kiss that card," she said and stood up, rushing over to get scissors.

"I'm starting to think she's an aromantic." mused Pansy.

Daphne laughed and shook her head. "I doubt it."

Alexandria walked in a few minutes later, a pair of scissors in her hands. "I'm not an aromantic, Pans." She shook her head fondly. "Anyway, who wants to do the deed?"

Pansy smirked. "That's what she said."

Daphne rolled her eyes and stood up, taking the scissors. "Dria, you don't have to do this—"

"I've been wanting to do this for ages." Alexandria cut her off and sat down in front of a mirror. "Do your best, Daph. I repeat: best."

"Help me gods." mumbled Daphne, starting to cut the hair.

"So?" asked Daphne, looking hesitant as she was done.

Alexandria's jaw dropped.

Her long hair— which reached just below her hips— was nowhere to be seen. Instead, her hair was just below her chest, and was way more gorgeous than she expected.

"Daph.. this is stunning." Alexandria replied after a few minutes of admiring her hair.

"You're not done," grinned Pansy suddenly, pulling out a box from Daphne's trunk. "Guess what this is?"

"Pansy, put that back down—!"

"What?"

"Hair dye." Pansy said, ignoring Daphne's groan. "Atleast I think so. It's muggle-dye by the looks of it. Should we try it out on you?"

"It depends. What color is it?" asked Alexandria curiously, running her hands through her black hair.

"Dark green."

"Yes."

Daphne groaned again. "This is going to end badly."

Daphne was wrong.

That's exactly what they— even Daphne herself— thought as soon as Alexandria finished blow drying her hair after her shower.

"Merlin.." Pansy shook her head in awe. "Your hair's gorgeous."

"I agree." Alexandria said, looking at the mirror. Her hair was, of course, still pitch black, but with dark green streaks in it. "Thank you both. I love it."

"Right, it's 2A.M, can we sleep?" Daphne pointed out, catching their attention.

Pansy nodded and flopped on her bed. "Goodnight."

"Night, Pans. Night, Dria." said Daphne, laying in her own bed.

"Night."