𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘

REVERSE
"𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄?"

—A HOUSE ELF OPENED THE DOOR, EYES IMMEDIATELY WIDENING

A HOUSE ELF OPENED THE DOOR, EYES IMMEDIATELY WIDENING. They popped away and popped back after a few seconds, Lucius with them now. Lucius' eyes widened at the state of the girl. He didn't even notice Harry as he took Alexandria out of his arms and rushed her inside.

Harry walked back into the knight bus wordlessly, guilt written all over his face.

A few hours later, Alexandria was in St. Mungo's, taken there by the Malfoys.

The door to the hospital room opened and in came a panicked-looking Tom. "What happened?" He asked quietly, looking at his unconscious daughter.

"She was by our front door a few hours ago, my lord. She looked way worse then. We brought her here as fast as possible," said Lucius.

"Thank you, Lucius." Tom said, motioning for them to leave.

The three Malfoys left them and shut the door for privacy.

"Oh, no.." whispered Tom, walking over to his daughter and holding her hand. "What have I done?"

Somebody knocking on the door made him look up. "Come in."

A nurse walked in with a clipboard in her hands. "It seems like your daughter was force-fed an undo-blood-adoption potion, Mr. Slytherin."

For the first time ever, the dark lord paled. "What?" His voice cracked. "How can I save her?"

"There is no way," sighed the nurse in pity. "Nobody knows what the reverse potion is. That's why it is one of the worst and most dangerous poisons."

"Salazar must know," mused Tom. "He created it, after all."

The nurse nodded. "If you find anything, feel free to let us know."

He nodded, watching as she walked out of the room.

When the door closed, he kissed his daughter's forehead. "I promised to keep you safe. I might've broken a few of my promises, but I'm never breaking this one."

Tom started even more panicking when his daughter started getting pale. "Oh, no. No, no, no."

Rushing to the hospital room, Sirius and Remus immediately walked to their goddaughter's side while the dark lord rushed out— needing to find the reverse potion quickly.

"Lexie.." Remus sighed, eyes tearing up.

Sirius turned around, noticing the heart monitor. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "How much time does she.. does she— how much time does she have left?"

"An hour by the looks of it."

Tom rushed through almost all the books in his study, his inner circle helping.

Bellatrix had about 13 books around her, Rodolphus by her side and helping.

Barty and Rabastan were on the other side of the room, both of them going through two books at a time.

Mulciber and Dolohov were— quite literally— throwing books all over the place after finding nothing.

Pettigrew was the only one not trusted, so he was at the dungeons, giving the prisoners food and stuff.

Tom grabbed one last book and stopped, noticing the small box that was behind it. He pulled it out and started to open it, eyes widening with hope when he realized what was inside.

The recipe for the potion.

The exact recipe.

"Get Severus," he told Bellatrix on the way out.

"Ashwinder eggs?" asked Tom, going through the potion ingredients.

Severus Snape nodded, stirring the half-made potion.

They have been busy with the said potion for almost 15 minutes, which made everyone— Tom, mostly— highly anxious.

The dark lord put the eggs in the potion and went back to his own potion.

They were making two of the same potion, just incase one of them got it wrong.

Tom pulled out a vial of the potion from his pocket and rushed over to his daughter's side.

Ignoring her extremely pale face, he poured the potion down her throat, waiting patiently.

The color returned to her face, which made her no longer look pale, meaning one thing— it had worked.

Tom relaxed considerably and sat down on a chair.

"Did it work?" asked Sirius, reminding Tom that they were also there.

The dark lord nodded. "Yes. She just needs to stay here for a little while until she's better."