𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

JOINING
"𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾."

—"I DID IT," SAID HARRY AS SOON AS HE SAW HIS SISTER IN THE FOREST, WHERE THEY HAD AGREED TO MEET UP

—"I DID IT," SAID HARRY AS SOON AS HE SAW HIS SISTER IN THE FOREST, WHERE THEY HAD AGREED TO MEET UP. Alexandria seemed extremely pleased, "Did you burn your house down, too?" She asked expectingly.

Harry nodded. "Everything you said."

"That's wonderful," she put a hand on his shoulder. "Welcome to the dark side. Trust me, nobody is going to be using you for your fame."

He chuckled at the ending and nodded. "I know."

Tom and Harry meeting was.. interesting, to say the least.

They had both been staring at each other for about 10 minutes in silence, neither knowing what to actually say.

And Alexandria, being the evil person she was, merely smirked and enjoyed the tense atmosphere, not even bothering to change it.

Harry was about to leave when the dark lord had finally started talking, which his sister rolled her eyes at and left them to be.

"So? What happened?" asked Alexandria, walking into her brother's new room after knocking.

Harry shrugged. "I'm getting Occulemency lessons from Snape in school."

"That's it?"

"Yeah," nodded the boy, looking a bit shocked still. "That was actually Voldemort? The Voldemort who wanted me dead?"

"He still does," replied his sister.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Thank you, Alexandria. That gives me so much comfort."

Her lips quirked upwards at his sarcasm, but it was gone as soon as it came. "Have you met Bella, yet?"

"No," he looked up, face softening as he said, "but I did meet Sirius and Remus."

Alexandria's own eyes softened. "What happened?"

"They both talked to me about how proud they were of me. They were nothing like how I imagined them to be. In fact, they were much better."

She smiled. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," nodded Harry, looking much better than he had in years. "I feel like I kind of belong. Which is honestly weird, because you all have killed and tortured dozens or even hundreds of people, but I've only killed two."

"You do belong," she calmly said, now looking around his room. "And don't worry, there will come a day where you've killed dozens as well."

Harry looked much more relaxed. "I hope so."

"You enjoy killing?" She grinned. "I taught you well, brother."

His head snapped up at the last word. "Indeed. Also, Dumbledore's using Cedric's death as a way to claim that Voldemort's back."

"I know that. We all do." mumbled Alexandria, thinking about the many Daily Prophet claims. "Nobody believes it, though, do they?"

"No. Nobody."

"That's good. Everyone will just believe that Dumbledore's gone mad instead."

"Yeah," Harry nodded.