𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

BIRTHDAY NIGHT
"𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺."

—THE NEXT FEW WEEKS PASSED AND ALEXANDRIA AND DRACO HAD BEEN SENDING LETTERS BACK AND FORTH, BUT THEY HADN'T SEEN EACH OTHER EVER SINCE THE NIGHT SHE HAD GOTTEN HER TATTOO

—THE NEXT FEW WEEKS PASSED AND ALEXANDRIA AND DRACO HAD BEEN SENDING LETTERS BACK AND FORTH, BUT THEY HADN'T SEEN EACH OTHER EVER SINCE THE NIGHT SHE HAD GOTTEN HER TATTOO. Well, more specifically, the last time they saw each other was a month ago as it was now July 31st; Alexandria and Harry's birthday.

"I have an idea," said Harry as he walked into Alexandria's bedroom.

"You forgot to knock," his sister pointed out, not looking up from the book in her hands.

"Sorry," Harry said, not looking apologetic at all. "Anyways, we want you to spend time with us."

"We?" She finally looked at him. "What do you mean by we?"

Harry grinned. "Sirius, Remus, and I."

"You brought her. Wonderful!" exclaimed Sirius, looking excited.

"Padfoot, stop acting like a child and bring me the baking supplies," said his husband, walking into the kitchen.

"In a second," said Sirius.

Alexandria frowned in confusion. "What's going on?"

"Happy birthday, Lexie. You too, Harry." Remus said with a smile. "Anyways, we're spending tonight together by making cookies and playing boardgames with snacks. Just us. Are you in, Lexie?"

"Sure," shrugged the girl.

"Why are you wearing a sweater in this hot weather? And whose is it?" Sirius asked in suspicion.

"What do you mean? It's mine," replied his goddaughter innocently.

"Padfoot, get the bowl and other baking supplies. Harry, help him out, will you?" repeated Remus.

Harry nodded at Remus' words and grabbed his godfather's hand, walking to the other side of the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Alexandria sat down on the counter, right next to where Remus was standing. "What's with that look on your face, Rem?"

"What're you hiding?" Remus asked immediately.

"Nothing," she shook her head, pursing her lips at his look. "Don't you trust me?"

"No."

"Oh," she accidentally let out a small laugh, then covered it with a cough. "I'm not hiding anything, Rem."

He looked at her in suspicion, but didn't say anything.

"I win!" exclaimed Sirius, turning back from his animagus form, putting the baking supplies in front of his husband and giving him a kiss on the cheek.