𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛

QUIDDITCH
"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾."

—A FEW WEEKS PASSED BY AND IT WAS NOW THE MORNING OF THE FIRST QUIDDITCH GAME OF THE YEAR: SLYTHERIN VS GRYFFINDOR

A FEW WEEKS PASSED BY AND IT WAS NOW THE MORNING OF THE FIRST QUIDDITCH GAME OF THE YEAR: SLYTHERIN VS GRYFFINDOR. Alexandria walked into the great hall, her quidditch uniform on, along with the rest of the team.

She sat down in front of her friends, trying to not look as nervous as she felt. "Hey, you'll be great." Daphne said, pushing a plate of food towards her.

Alexandria nodded, thanking her, but looked up when the owls flew in.

What caught everyone's attention was the eagle that flew towards her with a package, which looked like a broom.

The Slytherin heiress caught it, and looked at the letter on it,

'Lexie,
I AM SO PROUD RIGHT NOW—
Hey, Lexie. It's Moony, I took the quill away from Padfoot before he starts talking about quidditch and won't shut up. Anyways, we're so proud of you.
Unfortunately, we can't watch the game, or else it would raise suspicions.
To make up for that, we got you a Nimbus 2000.
Goodluck, Lexie!
-Moony and Padfoot.'

Alexandria felt her lips twitch upwards.

Someone tapping her shoulder made her turn around. "Ready, little heiress?" asked Marcus Flint with a grin.

Alexandria nodded, standing up with the new broom in her hands and walked out of the great hall.

"Nervous?" asked Graham Montague, one of the chasers.

"No."

Graham looked at Alexandria knowingly. "It's alright. I was nervous for my first game too."

"So was I." Marcus joined in.

"What happened?" questioned Alexandria, looking at the two.

Marcus looked thoughtful. "Er— I don't remember. Took a bludger two minutes in. Woke up two weeks later in the hospital." He said. "But, hey! We won!"

"Yes, thanks to Marcus' head injury, it created a distraction for us to score." Graham grinned.

"—anddd the Slytherin quidditch team: Flint, Montague, Pucey, Bletchley, Warrington, Dole, aaand— their new seeker, Slytherin!" Lee Jordan announced as the Slytherin quidditch team flew into the pitch.

"You'll do great, little heiress." said Graham as he flew by.

"Right. Great." mumbled Alexandria, making eye contact with Harry Potter.

"Goodluck." Harry mouthed with a small smile.

She frowned, nonetheless she nodded.

"And the bludgers and quaffle are up!" Lee Jordan announced, earning cheers. "Followed by the golden snitch! Remember— the snitch is worth 150 points and ends the game!"

Alexandria reached over to catch the snitch, Harry right next to her.

A bludger flew over to Harry, breaking his arm, earning shocked whispers from everyone else.

"SLYTHERIN CAUGHT THE SNITCH!" Lee Jordan announced through the cheers of the Slytherins. "SLYTHERIN WINS! 190-30!"

"Knew you'd do great, heiress!" grinned Marcus Flint as they all flew down.

Graham Montague ruffled her hair, earning a look from the girl.

"That was some game." said a voice behind Alexandria when she stepped out of the changing room.

She turned around, eyes widening in shock. "Father?"

Thomas Slytherin smiled fondly. "Think I wouldn't come for your first game, Lex?"

Alexandria smiled, rushing up to give him a hug, which he immediately returned.

"You came."

"Of course I did." Tom said as if it was obvious.

"Thomas." Another voice said, making them both pull away, their smiles vanishing.

"Albus." Tom greeted with a curt nod.

Albus Dumbledore looked between the two. "You know, Thomas... I have a feeling that you look familiar."

"It must be all the times we saw each other at the Wizengamot, Albus." Tom raised an eyebrow, putting a hand on Alexandria's shoulder to calm her down.

Albus followed this movement. "Yet I didn't know you had a child. How's that?"

"Well, my family has been secretive for generations. Surely you know this, Albus."

"Of course, Thomas." Albus Dumbledore nodded, but looked thoughtful. "And who is her mother?"

"That has got nothing to do with you, I'm afraid." Tom gritted out, trying to control his anger.

"Yes, yes, it doesn't. You must forgive an old man for being curious."

The father and daughter watched as the headmaster walked away, leaving the two be.

"Are you alright, father?"

"Of course, darling." Tom immediately said, eyes softening as he crouched down to his daughter's level again. "I must get going. Owl me, alright? And do tell me if you'll be coming back home for Yule."

His daughter nodded, smiling when he kissed her forehead before leaving.