𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛

THE TRUTH
"𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄; 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖾𝗒𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎?"

THE TRUTH"𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄; 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖾𝗒𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎?"

JAMES POTTER STARTED PALING DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO BREATHE, BUT HE STILL GAVE HER A SMUG LOOK. "Whoever you are, you didn't think this through." He said, flinching when she pulled out a dagger.

Alexandria, who was about to stab him, rolled her eyes. "What do you mean, Potter?"

"Him." He pointed to someone behind her.

Alexandria turned around, but before she could see who it was— everything suddenly went black.

Alexandria groaned as she woke up an hour later. She frowned in confusion at the bright light. "Where the fuck am I?"

"First of all: who are you?" asked an achingly familiar voice.

She tensed immediately.

Dumbledore sat down at the edge of the bed she was at. "You look young, and you're a girl." He peered over his spectacles. "Do you go to Hogwarts, my girl?"

She put her hands on her face, relief bubbling up in her when she noticed her mask wasn't off.

"We couldn't take that off. The charm you put on it was too strong. It's the sticking charm, I believe."

And he was right.

The mask couldn't be taken off of her face by anybody other than Tom and herself. It was a hard charm to perfect, but it was definitely worth it.

Dumbledore sighed in pity. "It's best to take it off so we can help you, my girl."

"Help?" She scoffed. "How can you help me? You're doing quite the opposite!"

"Don't you dare talk to him that way!" exclaimed a voice suddenly, which made her turn around.

There standing by the doorframe was James and Lily Potter.

"No, no, James. She's awfully traumatized at the moment, what with being manipulated into killing people and all." Dumbledore said with a smile.

Alexandria huffed.

"We've taken a strand of your hair to know who you are. It's best to just tell us who you really are," said Lily, finally joining in.

She walked over to her and sat down next to her, ignoring the way that Alexandria stood up and turned away. "I can't imagine how it feels to be forced into these type of stuff so young," she sighed.

"Tell that to your son," Alexandria scoffed, but pulled her mask off.

The only reason she did that was because she was scared of them finding out who she was by the strand of her hair, because not only did it show that she was blood-adopted, but it'd also show who her biological parents were.

Lily gasped. James sneered, but had widened eyes. Dumbledore merely had a slight widening of his eyes, but it was gone as soon as it came.

"You know, my girl—"

"Don't call me that." She cut him off with a sneer.

"—I've always wondered why you had green eyes," Dumbledore continued, ignoring her remark. "Your father doesn't have green eyes, nor did he ever say who your mother was. Nobody knew who your mother was, which is highly unlikely considering whose descendants you are. Which made me think: who else has the same eye color as you?"

She tensed immediately.

The door opened and in came a frowning Harry. His frown deepened when he noticed who was there. "Slytherin?" He asked in confusion.

Dumbledore pulled out a vial which had strand of her hair in it.

"No," she whispered in horror, watching as he pointed his wand at it. She searched for her wand or dagger, but found nothing. All she could do was watch as he muttered the spell.

Words started forming in the air:

Blood-Adoption;
Name: Alexandria Eleanor Slytherin
Father: Thomas Marvolo Riddle/Slytherin

Real;
Name: Ava Lily Potter
Father: James Fleamont Potter
Mother: Lily Potter
Brother/Twin: Harry James Potter

Alexandria tensed, not looking away from the words hanging in the air.

"Ava?" Harry was the first to speak.