𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗩𝗘𝗦

WEREWOLVES
"𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖲𝗇𝖺𝗉𝖾."

—IGNORING PEOPLE'S AWED AND SHOCKED LOOKES, ALEXANDRIA AND HER FRIENDS SAT DOWN IN THE GREAT HALL FOR BREAKFAST

IGNORING PEOPLE'S AWED AND SHOCKED LOOKES, ALEXANDRIA AND HER FRIENDS SAT DOWN IN THE GREAT HALL FOR BREAKFAST. "Nice hair, little heiress." complimented Graham Montague, who was walking by.

Alexandria didn't have time to reply as he walked away without looking back. "So, that's the reason of the sudden attention?"

"Can't deny it myself, looks good, Slytherin." said Draco Malfoy with a little smirk.

The said girl rolled her eyes and started eating.

Alexandria and Harry looked at each other in the corridor, both late to their DADA class. Alexandria was late because she had planned on skipping, knowing that Remus was unlikely to teach that day because it was the full moon the day before.

Harry, however, had no reason to be late, but still was.

They both wordlessly skidded to a halt outside the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, pulled the door open and dashed inside.

"Sorry I'm late, Professor Black, I—" Harry stoped and frowned.

Alexandria, however, sat down next to her friends, still silent.

It wasn't Professor Black who looked up at Harry from the teacher's desk; it was Snape.

"This lesson began ten minutes ago, Potter, so I think we'll make it ten points from Gryffindor. Sit down." said Snape.

Nobody dared to point out the fact that Alexandria was also late.

Harry didn't move. "Where's Professor Black?" he asked.

"He says he is feeling too ill to teach today," said Snape with a twisted smile. "I believe I told you to sit down?"

But Harry stayed where he was. "What's wrong with him?"

Snape's black eyes glittered. "Nothing life-threatening," he said, looking as though he wished it was. "Five more points from Gryffindor, and if I have to ask you to sit down again, it will be fifty."

Harry walked slowly to his seat and sat down.

Snape looked around at the class. "As I was saying before Potter interrupted, Professor Black has not left any record of the topics you have covered so far—"

"Please, sir, we've done Boggarts, Red Caps, Kappas and Grindylows," said Hermione Granger quickly, "and we're just about to start—"

"Be quiet," sneered Snape coldly. "I did not ask for information. I was merely commenting on Professor Black's lack of organisation."

Alexandria's lips parted. Many ways of getting revenge on Snape were already popping up in her head.

"He's the best Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher we've ever had," said Dean Thomas boldly, and there was a murmur of agreement from the rest of the class.

Snape looked more menacing than ever. "You are easily satisfied. Black is hardly over-taxing you— I would expect first-years to be able to deal with Red Caps and Grindylows. Today we shall discuss—"

They all watched him flick through the textbook, to the very back chapter, which he must know they hadn't covered.

"—werewolves," said Snape.

There was a clatter of a chair hitting the floor. Everyone's head snapped up to where the noise came from.

Alexandria Slytherin was sneering at Snape, knowing what he was playing at. "No." She coldly said and walked up to him, grabbing the book and flipping through the pages, while everyone else was watching with wide eyes. "We're not supposed to do werewolves yet. We're due to start Hinkypunks."

"If you are disagreeing with my teaching, then you shall leave, miss Slytherin."

"Alright." She shrugged and looked at the students. "Who's disagreeing with Snape's teaching?"

For the first time ever— the Slytherins and Gryffindor all raised their hands, all agreeing on the same thing.

The Slytherins always sided with Alexandria, but the Gryffindors actually hated Snape; meaning Alexandria had won.

"Great. We shall leave because we are all disagreeing with your teaching, Snape," said Alexandria, walking out of the classroom, everybody following.