𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 16

FINALLY 16
"𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒."

—"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" EXCLAIMED HARRY EXCITEDLY, FLOPPING ON HER BED

—"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" EXCLAIMED HARRY EXCITEDLY, FLOPPING ON HER BED. Alexandria glared at him because she was sleeping, but was now awake thanks to him. "What time is it?" She asked tiredly, rubbing her eyes.

"Exactly 12 AM."

"Right. 12 crucios you will be getting tomorrow."

Harry rolled his eyes fondly. "Wake up. Let's go look at the stars!" He excitedly exclaimed, very energetic.

"Fine," she opened her eyes, glaring at him again. "but only because it's your birthday, too."

"Woah.." mused Harry when they reached the rooftop.

The view was gorgeous.

Since their manor was on an empty land— which they owned— the view wasn't actually much, but thanks to the forest nearby, it was beautiful.

And the horses they owned— of course.

As they laid down, Alexandria had her head on his shoulder, eyes closed, while he had an arm around her— looking at the stars.

"Thank you," said Harry softly.

"For what?"

"For letting me be your big brother. You could've rejected me."

"I did," she teased. "you just wouldn't leave me alone."

Harry grinned. "Shut up."

They became silent, both of them enjoying each other's company.

Until Harry whispered, "I know what you did."

Alexandria frowned, sitting up and looking at him. "What did I do?"

"You manipulated me."

He didn't look sad or mad. On the contrary, he looked calm.

The girl tensed. "What?"

"I've stayed here enough to know how to manipulate somebody. That's how I realized that you manipulated me." explained Harry, looking at her. "Well played, little sister."

She rolled her eyes. "We're twins."

"I'm still older," grinned the boy again, which started to fade. "I'm sorry for making you feel like you had to manipulate me in order to have me fully by your side."

"And to kill your parents."

"Of course," nodded Harry solemnly, then burst out laughing with his sister when they made eye contact.

"I'm sorry for manipulating you." She said after she was done laughing.

"It's alright. I should be thanking you for that. You weren't kidding when you told me that I'd be given love and not get used."

Alexandria shrugged. "Yeah, I suppose."

He hummed and looked back at the stars.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I haven't told anyone this except my friends," she started, laying down again. "but.. I'm bisexual."

He was silent for a few seconds, but then said, "Sirius and Remus will be so proud."

Alexandria slapped his arm, earning a laugh from the boy, but she couldn't stop her own smile. "Shut up."

"You're bi and yet you still haven't had a boyfriend, nor a girlfriend."

Her jaw dropped, while the boy laughed harder. "Have you met my father?!"

"Touché," nodded Harry when he was finally done laughing.

Harry and Alexandria, whom were both eating breakfast about 7 hours later, looked up when somebody entered the kitchen.

Harry stood up and walked out of there, not wanting to be near the dark lord.

The said dark lord rolled his eyes and sat down at the table. "Does he know that I won't be killing him?"

"He's just not comfortable being around you," Alexandria stood up, putting her plate in the sink.

"Happy birthday," said Tom softly with a frown, knowing she would be ignoring him.

He was right.

Alexandria glanced at him once, and then walked out of the kitchen without a word.