𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗖𝗬𝗖𝗟𝗘

MOTORCYCLE
"𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍?"

MOTORCYCLE"𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍?"

—IT WAS NOW A FEW WEEKS LATER. Alexandria, being the stubborn person she was, refused to shed a tear ever again and was starting to turn colder than she ever was— which Tom should've been proud of, but it honestly worried him.

Heck, it even worried the other death eaters living with them and that was saying something.

Right now, she was sharpening the daggers she was going to be using for tomorrow's mission— which Tom reluctantly gave.

He had wanted her to feel better and focus on herself before starting to focus on other stuff like missions, but she had refused.

"—Lexie?" Sirius' voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

She looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"Did you hear what I just said?" He questioned, looking a bit worried.

"Of course," replied his goddaughter calmly. "You were talking about.."

Sirius raised an eyebrow as she trailed off, looking into the distance. "Lexie?"

"Hm?" hummed Alexandria, still looking into the distance. She snapped out of it when she accidentally dropped the dagger in her hand, almost stabbing her foot in the process. "Fuck." She mumbled and picked it up.

He stood up and walked over to her, looking worried. "Are you alright?"

"I will be."

The next day at midnight, Alexandria was waiting for her mission partner— which was now Draco again, on Tom's orders.

"I'm late I know," she heard the boy say, who was wearing his mission suit— black pants, a black shirt with a black leather jacket, and a mask.

Alexandria, wearing the same thing, except for the mask, rolled her eyes. "Let's just go."

"On that?" He suddenly pointed to something behind her.

She turned around and nodded, pointing to the motorcycle. "Yeah. Don't tell me you're scared, Malfoy," said the girl sarcastically as she put on a helmet and threw him one. "Come on, now. We haven't got all night."

Trying not to gulp, he gave her a sarcastic look instead— after taking his mask off— which she merely rolled her eyes at as she sat down on the motorcycle and turned it on. "Did you steal that?"

Alexandria looked at him. "Would you be surprised if I did?"

"Of course not."

"Yes, I stole it. The muggle didn't need it anyway. He was filthy rich."

"Just like you are. Why didn't you just buy one instead?" He scoffed.

She shrugged. "It didn't have the same excitement."

Draco looked at her with an unreadable expression.

Alexandria pointed to the motorcycle. "Get on, Malfoy. Or you can just stay here and explain to the dark lord why you didn't join the mission."

"Dark lord?" repeated Draco as he sat down behind her, having no idea what to do next. "Don't you mean your father?"

She ignored him and said, "Hold on."

"Onto what?" He paled.

"Put the damn helmet on and—" she sighed, already fed up with him. "Hold me."

"Hold— what?!"

"For fuck's sake—" she grabbed his hands and put it around her stomach. "Now, shut up and let's get this over with."

"Right.. when can I let go?"

"When you want to die."

"Thank Merlin," mumbled Draco as they finally reached their destination.

Alexandria ignored him and stepped out of the motorcycle, taking her helmet off.

Her hair fell down and Draco couldn't help but stare. She looked somewhat.. peaceful.

'Well, she's going to be killing people,' Draco thought. 'that's probably why.'

"Going to keep on staring or are you actually coming, Malfoy?" She snapped him out of his thoughts, putting on her mask and covering her hair.

He shook his head and put on his own mask after taking the helmet off. "Let's go."

"I say what we do. Not you."

Draco raised an eyebrow, even though she couldn't see because of his mask. "What do we do now, princess?"

"..Let's go," said the girl, ignoring his amused chuckle as she started walking.

"That was fun," mumbled Alexandria as she sat down on her motorcycle and turned it on— looking quite normal for a teenager who had just killed a family of 5.

Draco looked somewhat-traumatized. "Because you stabbed the mother and father 30 times each.."

"That could conjure a patronus," she almost grinned, but it fell immediately as something flickered across her face. "Right, let's get out of here."