𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥

THIRD YEAR
"𝖤𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗎𝗆!"

—ALEXANDRIA ROLLED HER EYES WHEN SHE NOTICED HER FATHER'S LOOK

ALEXANDRIA ROLLED HER EYES WHEN SHE NOTICED HER FATHER'S LOOK. "I can't." She said, avoiding eye contact and looking around the busy platform. They were on Platform 9¾, since it was September 1st, meaning it was now Alexandria's third year.

"Lex, I know this is hard for you, but they already—"

"You've said that a thousand times just this week." She complained impatiently.

"Then you will do well to remember it," said Tom sternly, sighing when she frowned. "Lex, just lie low for a while."

"But you're saying to put my daggers away! I can't do that!"

"And that's because they know that the Fawleys were killed with daggers. Alexandria, this is for your own good. The light side might be powerless, but they're not dumb. Even I have to admit that Dumbledore is going to realize that you had something to do with the family's death, and they already know about Ava being alive, so if they take you.." he shook his head at the end, unable to even think about what might happen. "I just don't want—"

"Want to lose me, I know." His daughter cut him off and sighed. "I won't make any promises, but I'll try."

Tom had to refrain from rubbing his forehead to ease the headache he was having. "It's better than nothing, I suppose."

Alexandria's frown went away when he kissed her forehead.

"Owl me soon."

"Yes, father."

Alexandria was walking through the many compartments on the train when she was pulled into one, making her pull out a dagger instinctively.

She glared at the person immediately, who held his hands up in surrender, showing that he meant no harm.

"I just have to talk to you," said Harry Potter, sitting down in the empty compartment, motioning for her to do so as well.

The girl obeyed, but was still glaring at him. "What do you want, Potter?"

"She's alive." He said, voice laced with happiness. "Ava's alive."

"..and what do I have to do with this?"

"I need your help," said Harry, running his hands through his messy hair. "We know that she's alive, but we don't know where she is. You can help me, Slytherin. I know you can."

"What makes you think that I want to help you?" She scoffed and stood up, but was stopped by the boy.

"Remember when you said 'I hope you find her one day' the first time we met? Please.. please help me. I can't live with myself knowing that she might be in danger."