𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟

FIRST EVER KILL
"-𝖣𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌."

—8-YEAR OLD ALEXANDRIA FROWNED AS HER FATHER FINISHED TALKING

8-YEAR OLD ALEXANDRIA FROWNED AS HER FATHER FINISHED TALKING. "I'm coming." She said confidently.

"Lex, you're only 8–"

"I can confuse them as to why there is an 8-year-old there, giving you guys time to kill them all."

"No." Tom immediately said, frowning when he noticed her looking determined. "You're going to get hurt or worse.."

"I promise I won't, father! Please let me come."

Tom's eyes softened at the use of that word. Both of them knew that whenever Alexandria would call him that, he'd be saying 'yes' to anything for the next few hours, because of the way his heart would melt.

"..Fine. Get out of there as quick as possible if something feels wrong, alright?" Tom reluctantly said, smiling in satisfaction when his daughter nodded.

Alexandria walked into the Magical Law of Enforcement in the ministry.

There were many new laws containing werewolves and other dark creatures not being able to have jobs and much worse. The problem was, it was getting accepted very quickly and there was no way for the Slytherin Lord and the other Ancient and Noble families to disagree because they'd just fail, considering how half of the Wizengamot was filled with light families and it'd raise way too much suspicion if they disagreed.

..Which was why they had now planned to try to kill as many light families as possible while simultaneously staying undercover, and also destroy the papers that were talking about the new laws.

"What's a little girl doing here?" asked a man, looking at Alexandria questioningly.

"I-.. I'm lost." Alexandria started, acting like the eight-year-old she was. "Could you help me, please? I can't find my mummy and daddy.."

"Of course." The man immediately said, "This man and I will help you."

The man next to him raised his head and smiled at the girl. Alexandria's eyes narrowed on the man. He had messy hair and hazel eyes, so why did he look so familiar?

"Hi, I'm James Potter."

Ah, that's why. He's the famous Harry Potter's father.

"What are your parent's names?"

"I-.. I'm not sure, actually." frowned Alexandria, her lips trembling.

"Oh, that's alright." James said immediately, not thinking too much about it. "I'll go look for reports, alright? Stay here with Kingsley." He pointed to the man next to him.

Alexandria smiled and thanked him, her smile vanishing when he had left.

Kingsley's eyes narrowed on the girl, feeling suspicious of her already. "What is your last name?"

"I told you.. I don't know." Alexandria innocently replied.

Kingsley nodded slowly and crouched in front of her, sucking in a sharp breath as he realized who she looked like. "Slytherin. That's your last name, isn't it? You're Lord Slytherin's daughter.."

Alexandria tensed. She had planned to remain unnoticed until she was 11 and shock everyone when she stepped into Hogwarts, because if the light side ended up knowing that Lord Slytherin had a daughter, they might end up trying to use or kidnap her and possibly manipulate her, due to the amount of trust her father has gained from the wizarding world.

"No."

"Yes, you are." Kingsley said, "You look exactly like him. He left you, didn't he? It's alright. We can help you. Dumbledore will be here in a few minutes."

Alexandria smiled, but not for the reason Kingsley thought. She smiled because she knew the inner-circle and her father would be bursting into the office in only a few seconds, and kill everybody there.

However, she couldn't let Kingsley get away with this information. Not only was the man working in the law enforcement, but he was also a highly skilled Auror, just like James Potter. Unfortunately, James Potter wasn't there at the moment, so there was a high chance he wouldn't get killed.

"Pardon me, I have to tie my shoelaces, then we can talk about this." Alexandria said and crouched down, glancing at him every few seconds as she tied her shoelaces.

Kingsley nodded, not thinking too much of it, and started looking around the office.

"Silencio." Alexandria mumbled. She was highly skilled at wandless magic, exactly like her father.

She smirked slightly as she realized her spell worked, and pulled out a dagger she had hid in her shoe, stabbing him in the stomach with no hesitation.

Kingsley fell to the ground in pain, eyes widening with shock and horror about the fact that an eight-year-old had just stabbed him. He tried shouting, but it was no use because of the strong silencing spell that was cast on him. He also tried getting up, but was stabbed once again.

It took a few moments, but Alexandria watched as the light left his eyes. She felt relief when the deatheaters and Tom burst into the office wearing masks and everything, so nobody knew who they were.

Chaos erupted in the office, they were only now realizing the dead body of the man, but none of them noticed the eight-year-old that was rushed out of the office by a man wearing a mask.