𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦

FACTS
"𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗉𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍?"

—WALKING OUT OF HISTORY OF MAGIC, ALEXANDRIA SAT DOWN UNDER A TREE IN THE COURTYARD— SKIPPING HER POTION CLASS

WALKING OUT OF HISTORY OF MAGIC, ALEXANDRIA SAT DOWN UNDER A TREE IN THE COURTYARD— SKIPPING HER POTION CLASS. She didn't look at her side when a few twigs broke, meaning someone had sat next to her. "What do you want, Diggory?"

"5 points from Slytherin for skipping class," said the boy with a small grin.

"How much would you take away for punching a prefect?"

"It depends. Why?"

She shrugged. "Just asking for future.. purposes."

Cedric let out a small laugh, while she didn't even look up from the dagger she was flipping in her hands. "Did you know that daggers were also used in the Middle Ages for the infantry armies to defend or attack their opponents?"

Alexandria stopped flipping her dagger and looked at him. "Yes. The earliest daggers were made of materials such as—"

"—flint, ivory or bone in Neolithic times." they finished in chorus.

She squinted her eyes. "How do you know this?"

"I could ask you the same."

She rolled her eyes but said, "Touché."

"Ava," said an achingly familiar voice.

Alexandria, who was walking around the castle, tried walking faster.

"My girl, I just need to talk to you," said Dumbledore, now next to her.

"I don't." Alexandria huffed, trying to walk even faster.

"My girl—"

"I think that's enough Dumbledore," a gruff voice said suddenly, making the girl let out a breath in relief.

"Alastor," greeted Dumbledore with a nod.

Mad-Eye Moody nodded back stiffly and motioned for Alexandria to follow him, his fake-eye never leaving Dumbledore's face.

"He's got something planned, doesn't he?" asked Alexandria anxiously when they reached Moody's office.

Barty— who had just turned back— nodded. "I don't doubt it, Alexa."

She squinted her eyes. "You're supposed to make me feel better."

"Oh," his eyes widened. "I am?"

She rolled her eyes fondly and sat down on a chair. "What's that?" She asked, pointing to the shaking chest in the corner.

Barty grinned. "The real Moody is in there."

"How wonderful," mocked the girl, earning a laugh from the man.