𝗠𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥

MUNDUNGUS FLETCHER
"𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾!"

—IT WAS THE NEXT WEEK, AND THERE WAS STILL NO SIGN OF ALEXANDRIA SLYTHERIN

IT WAS THE NEXT WEEK, AND THERE WAS STILL NO SIGN OF ALEXANDRIA SLYTHERIN. Every death eater— literally every single death eater— were searching for the girl. Even Tom was.

..which explained why Tom was now in knockturn alley.

He followed a man to a corner and suddenly pushed the said man onto the wall when they were alone. "Where is she?" He asked, pointing his wand at him. "Where is my daughter?"

Mundungus Fletcher paled. "Your— your daughter?"

"Tell me everything you know or you'll be dead."

"No, no, don't kill me! I'll tell you everything!"

"That's better," said Tom, releasing his hold on the man. "Now, talk."

"The Potters have her! They're under the fidelius charm! Dumbledore's the secret keeper!" Mundungus stumbled over his words, obviously very panicked.

"How do you know this?" Tom questioned further.

"Dumbledore's trying to re-establish the Order of the Phoenix! Please don't kill me!"

"Dumbledore.. secret keeper.. fidelius charm.." Tom repeated slowly, ignoring his whimper of fear and pointing his wand at him. "Avada Kedavra."

Getting his daughter back was much harder than he had thought. He needed to find her— fast.

"Have you found her?" asked Draco Malfoy in the middle of dinner with his parents, trying not to wince when he moved. Of course, unsurprisingly, he was crucio'd almost everyday by the dark lord. "Have any of you found Alexandria?"

"No," sighed Lucius, the bags under his eyes evident due to not being able to sleep, being busy with searching. "None of us have."

Narcissa pushed the plate of food away from her silently, still refusing to believe it.

She hadn't smiled ever since she found out about the news, which also explained why she was so silent.

Draco's shoulders slumped. "Can I help?"

"Over 200 people are searching for her, Draco. If we can't find her, you of all people won't."

His son frowned. "Let me try, father. Please."

"Fine." Lucius sighed.

"Haven't they sent you both anything? A letter saying that your goddaughter's back or something?!" asked Tom urgently, starting to get desperate.

Remus and Sirius shook their heads. "No, my lord. Nothing." mumbled Remus.

Tom grabbed the daily prophet, reading it for more information.

All it said was how 'Ava Potter' was found and how Dumbledore claimed that 'Thomas Slytherin' was Voldemort, even though nobody believed him— claiming that Dumbledore had just gone mad. They had just made up a tale about how Thomas had adopted 'Ava' after hearing a baby cry in the night, instead.

He wandlessly burned it and walked out of the room.