𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦.

LIES
"..𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾."

—TOM FROWNED AND TENSED AT THAT QUESTION, MAKING ALEXANDRIA EVEN MORE SUSPICIOUS

TOM FROWNED AND TENSED AT THAT QUESTION, MAKING ALEXANDRIA EVEN MORE SUSPICIOUS. "Tom?" Alexandria asked, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Lex, I was going to tell you soon, but I didn't know how—"

"What?" Alexandria cut him off, her eyes tearing up, making Tom frown further.

"Let's sit down. I have alot to tell you." Tom mumbled, motioning for her to sit down on the couch.

Alexandria stayed quiet throughout the whole explanation, her face portraying no emotions, but the hurt in her eyes was evident.

"—I was scared that I'd lose you if you knew, and that they might've taken you if they found out you were alive." Tom finished, rubbing his face anxiously.

"You lied to me." Alexandria said, her eyes never leaving the fireplace.

"It was for your protection. You've got to understand that, Lex."

"You lied to me." His daughter repeated, now looking at him. Tom looked slightly shocked by the amount of anger in her eyes. "You all lied to me. They lied to me. Sirius and Remus lied to me."

"It was on my orders. I'm to blame, not them."

"Of course." Alexandria nodded, standing up from the couch and walking out of the room.

Tom sighed. He knew that he should've told her sooner, but how could he have the heart to tell his daughter that she was.. not his daughter..

"I know I shouldn't talk while you've got a dagger in your hands," said Dolohov, frowning at the amount of anger she was putting into throwing the daggers at the aim board. "but what's wrong?"

"Don't act like you don't know." Alexandria said through gritted teeth, throwing dagger after dagger.

Dolohov pursed his lips, looking thoughtful for a few seconds. "Oh." He said, coming to a conclusion. "He told you?"

Alexandria didn't reply, merely throwing another dagger, but more harshly.

Dolohov flinched when she threw 3 daggers at the same time, "Maybe you should slow down, Alexa."

"Don't tell me what to do." Alexandria snapped.

The man sighed, looking at the girl in pity. A knock on the door caught their attention. "Come in." Dolohov said.

The door opened and in came Sirius and Remus, both of them looking at their goddaughter, who was glaring at them but the amount of hurt in her eyes said something else. 

"Can we talk to you, Lexie?" Remus asked.

Alexandria nodded stiffly, giving Dolohov the daggers and walking out of the room.

As soon as they reached Alexandria's room, the two men started talking.

"Lexie, we're so sorry." Remus started.

"How could you lie to me for so many years?" Alexandria whispered, her voice cracking.

"We had to." Sirius said, looking desperate. He crouched down to his goddaughter's level and put his hands on her shoulders, "Lexie, you were so much better off here. We didn't want to ruin that, because if somebody knew you were alive, you'd have to be sent back to them. We did it for your own protection, Lexie."

".. Harry knew."

Remus and Sirius tensed immediately. "What-.. what did he say?"

"Just that I'm Ava. I kept repeating that I'm not."

"Good." Remus said, pulling her into a hug. "Keep doing that, alright?"

Alexandria nodded, hugging back.

"Don't I get a hug?" Sirius pouted, making the other two chuckle. She pulled away from Remus and gave Sirius a hug, making him look at Remus smugly.