Chapter One ;; Meet Leah Amber Wyatt

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I took a deep breath as I heard my music hit.. I stepped out, with my right foot first, considering stepping into an entrance way with your left foot first is bad luck and that's definetly not something I needed. I had fought at many NXT live events, but this was my first time at an actual NXT taping, so saying I was nervous is a pretty big understatment.. The crowd was pretty electric, although it was really only a couple hundred people. I wasn't too sure what to do for my entrance, but I smiled and waved to the crowd, which seemed to be pretty effective.

As I stepped into the ring I eye balled my opponent, which was pretty well known in NXT. Her name is Bayley. She's just as she appears to be; the cutest, most sweetest girl you could ever meet. I was so happy to be versing her in my debut match!

BAYLEY'S POINT OF VIEW

I stood the ring smiling and acting super cheery as I always did, waiting for my oponent. I was very surprised once I heard Leah's music playing, but I was excited at the same time. I didn't know too much about her, but I've heard some pretty great things, so this is sure to be an intresting match.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

As Bayley went for her Bayley to Belly finisher, I reversed and won by a roll-up. I quickly rolled out the ring and waited for the ref to raise my hand. I was so excited to have won my debut! I just couldn't stop smiling! But as I scanned the crowd, suddenly some of my happiness was over shadowed by sadness. I was reminded that my finace, Randy Orton, couldn't make it tonight.. He had some live event to attend in New York. I just hated that the one person I truly loved wasn't there to see me win my first match at an NXT taping. I tried hiding the hurt, so it didn't take away from my celebration, but I knew as soon as I got backstage I'd be crying.

As I was walking backstage I could feel someone behind me. I turned around and it was Bayley.

"What a heck of a match we put on tonight," she said.

"Yeah it was one to be remembered," I responded trying to hide the fact I wanted to ball my eyes out.

She quickly added, "I hope we get a chance to meet again in the ring again one day."

"Yeah hopefully Wrestlemania, I joked."

She walked off laughing and I could see her meet up with Sami Zayn in a distance, he wrapped his arm around her and they both proceeded to walked together. Seeing them be all couple like really made me want to be with Randy. So I suddenly thought of this awesome, sweet, romantic idea! I'm going to New York to surprise him!