Chapter Twenty Seven ;; Days Gone By

*5 WEEKS LATER*

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up to the sound of the TV. I looked up and realized Randy was watching something.

"Randy, could you turn that off? I'm trying to sleep and its barely daylight outside," I asked sweetly, while yawning. I was just about half way into my pregnancy, so sleepig at night was getting harder.

"Come on Leah, its not even that loud! Just lay down, close your eyes, and you'll fall asleep," He responded while he put his hand on my face, using his thumb to rub my cheeck.

"Could you at least turn it down a little?" I asked continuing to be sweet.

He then pulled his hand away from my face and his tone got more violent. "I was trying to be nice to you Leah, but you always seem to piss me off. This is my house, so if I want to watch TV, in my room, in the morning that's what I'm going to do."

I stood up and started to head out of the room. "That's fine, I'll just go sleep on the couch." I said this, trying to me as calm as I could. Just as I was about to walk out he grabbed me.

"Randy please let go, your hurting me," I pleaded.

He slapped me and I fell to the ground.

"Randy please just stop, I'll stay in here, you can watch your TV, PLEASE, I cried to him.

He walked away from me and sat on the bed. "Okay baby, come here."

I managed to stand myself up and I layed down next to him, which he started cuddling me.

As we cuddled I sat there and just like anytime in the past few weeks he has hit me or yelled at me, I reminded myself that it could be Seth or someone else I cared about and I rather it be me then any of them..

I also remembered it was Monday, which meant RAW.