Chapter Twenty ;; What's Going On

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Roman and I were still posing and interacting with the crowd, as Smackdown went off the air. Once we finally returned backstage, we started to head toward Seth's locker room, where we always met up after our matches to decide what we were going to do that night.

Roman and I were almost there when we noticed Leah, who was walking out with Randy, holding his hand. That made me walk even faster.

I entered to Seth's locker room to see him and Paige all over each other.

"Whoa, did I interrupt the baby making session?" I joked, trying to hide how disgusted and confused I was.

"Calm down man, we were only hugging," Seth responded, sounding a little defensive.

"It you wouldn't have rudely interrupted, it may have been more than that," Paige rudely inquired, while puling herself more toward Seth.

"Your going to leave now Paige, we need to speak to Dean," Roman added. He sounded quite intimidating I must add.

Paige rolled her eyes and exited the room.

"Holy shit Seth, I leave to wrestle, come back and now your making babies with Paige? I'm not a rocket scientist or anything, but I must have definitely missed something." I looked over and saw Paige's jacket she left and added, "Yup I definitely missed something."

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

"Dean, I said chill it bro, we just hugged and that's it," I lashed out.

"Okay man, I was just joking, sorry," Dean said, sounding surprise at my tone. Which it even surprised me. I was just still so mad at Leah how she could just ignore me like that.

"No Dean, you don't have to apologize, I'm just pissed off right now."

"What happened?" Dean asked, letting his concern be heard.

"Paige told me Leah doesn't want to be around me anymore, that she has too much going on, which I don't believe. I feel like Paige said something because Leah ignored me when I walked right past her, like she legit just gave me the cold shoulder." I explained.

"I don't know man, but I saw her leaving with Randy."

Hearing Dean say that, really pissed me off. I know I was hugging Paige, but it was only because I cared too much for her to push her the hell off me.

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

I put my hand on Seth's shoulder, because I could tell he was legitimately hurt by the situation.

Now I know something is really up because Leah would never just blow Seth off like that. Someone put something in this girl's head and I don't know why, I don't know who, but when I find out, there's gonna be some serious hell to pay, beacuse the person who fucks with my best friend is going to lose.