Chapter Six ;; Not Like This

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I got back to my brother's hotel room and luckily he was still sleeping. I went into the bathroom and prepared myself for what I was about to do. I took out the home preganancy test I had bought at the store along with some new clothes, considering I needed a shower at this point. I made sure to keep it sitting on the counter as I took a shower, so I could see the results when I got out. I hurried in the shower as much as I could because I really just wanted to know if I was pregnant or not.

I finished up with my shower, open the curtains, and stepped out. I picked up the pregnancy test and it confirmed my worries. I was indeed pregnant..

I always wanted to have a family, but not like this, just NOT LIKE THIS! I'm only an NXT rookie like my wrestling career hasn't even started! The father of this baby cheated on me and I'm barely 19.. Not to mention I was just wrestling yesterday and I'm pregnant ughhh!! This is just too much, too fast.

BRAY'S POINT OF VIEW

As I woke up, I noticed my sister had come back, so I knocked on the bathroom door and said. "Hurry up in there, I need to talk to you." She just said okay and I sat on the bed waiting for her. I had a great plan to get her mind off everything thats been going on with her.

She walked out the bathroom and I said, "You know you could use some serious cheering up."

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

After hiding all evidence of my pregnancy, I walked out the bathroom and was greeted by my brother who told me I could use some cheering up, which was true, but I honestly think I need a doctor more..

BRAY'S POINT OF VIEW

"You Know Seth, Roman, and Dean right?"

"Yes The Shield," she answered.

"Well they invited me over to a party tonight and I really think you should come, it'll give you a chance to be around some positive people who are destined to make you laugh," I exclaimed.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

"Great a party, cause' I totally feel like partying." I thought to myself. I just found out I'm pregnant and my fiance' cheated on me, partying is the last thing on my mind! But I didn't have the strength to really argue, so I just agreed.