Chapter Five ;; Mistakes Were Made

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up with the urge to puke. I threw the comforter off me and ran into the bathroom and started to throw up. I finally stopped and I just sat there with my head in my hands. I couldn't help but think of everything that happened the night before and now this.. I try ignore the signs, but I think its making itself pretty clear right now.

BRAY'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up to the sound of Leah throwing up. I laid there for a short moment, then got up to go check on her.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

"Are you okay Leah?" I heard my brother ask as he opened the door.

In all honesty I thought the answer was a no brainer, but I knew he just wanted to check on me, so I said, "Yeah, my dinner from last night must have gotten the best of me."

I don't really think he believed that, but it was a bit too early to fight back. I told him to go on back to bed and I would go get some free breakfast the hotel offered. He agreed and I left the room, still only wearing my bra, panties, and robe I had taken from Randy's room. I knew I needed to go back and get my clothes.

RANDY'S POINT OF VIEW

I was in the middle of sleeping when I heard knocking at the door. I got up and answered the door. Leah was standing there still in what I had seen her in last night, but she didn't look much more drained.

"I'm just here to get my clothes and then I'm gone, please just don't talk to me right now, she bluntly demanded."

"Leah I didn't want you to find out like that last night, I didn't know you would be here," I explained as she got dressed.

"Find out!? So this wasn't the first time was it?"

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

Randy just looked at me with guilty eyes. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.. It wasn't a one time thing! It was something that had been going on for awhile and I was too stupid to realize it. Just seeing my engagement ring around my finger felt like a knife in my heart. I took it off and threw it across the room, not caring if it shattered into a million pieces. I started to hurry for the door when he grabbed my arm. It took a minute, but I was able to get loose and continue on my way out the door.

Once I made it to the store I noticed the bruised he had left on my arm from grabbing it. It was super tender, but I tried my best to stay focus on the real problem.