Chapter Fifty Two ;; Tensions Rise

**SMACKDOWN**

ROMAN'S POINT OF VIEW

I heard my phone ring, so I instantly removed it from my pocket. I saw it was Leah and didn't hesitate to answer.

"Hey Leah." I answered.

"Hey Roman, hope I'm not interrupting anything." She responded.

"Aww, no you're fine girl." I assured.

"Okay good, just making sure," she said, laughing some.

"Do you need something, is everything okay?" I questioned.

"Everything is okay, don't worry, I just need to talk to you about something," she admitted.

Part of me got worried by her words. I had no clue what was on her mind.

"What is it?" I finally asked.

"Just please don't get mad at me," she pleaded with me.

"I won't Leah, you can ask me anything." I said, encouraging her to ask.

I sensed hesitation on her end, but she finally worked up the courage to ask, "Does Layla, like not, like me?"

I was taken by her question and partially confused.

"Of course not, she loves you," I insisted.

"She's just been acting strange." Leah admitted.

"Are you referring to her not letting me stay in the delivery room, she told me she just didn't want to wait alone." I explained.

"That was a little weird, but its not just that, she seems to have it out for me these days." Leah rumored.

"She hasn't said anything about you and you know if she did, I'd do something about it." I assured.

I heard Leah start to laugh before saying, "Just watch out Ro."

"I always do." I said, smiling before hanging up. Just as I did, Layla approached me.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"Just Leah." I admitted.

All she responded with was "Oh" as we met up with Dean and Seth.

LAYLA'S POINT OF VIEW

I was walking, along with The Shield backstage and a million thoughts clouded my head over the fact Leah called Roman. That bitch has Seth, like what right does she have with Roman. All of a sudden my thoughts were disrupted as I bumped into Paige who was with Bo, Erick, and Luke.

"Watch where you're going you little rat." Paige shouted.

"Who are you calling a rat, Ms. Samara Morgan." I smartly responded, giving a little smile to Seth.

Paige rolled her eyes at me before responding, "Still on this pathetic joke are we? Because the only joke that's worth laughing at around her is you."

My smile instantly faded by the sound of her words.

"Now why don't we stop with the talking and have ourselves a little match tonight? You can have any partner you want, mine will be Bo." Paige challenged.

"Please Paige, you're partner has nothing on mine, It'll be you and Bo taking on me and Seth." I announced.

Seth glanced at me in confusion as Paige walked away along with Bo and the others.

"Layla, why me?! Roman should be your partner." Seth questioned.

"Yeah, what the hell was that all about?" Roman started to question along with Seth.