Chapter Thirty One ;; Heartbeats

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

"Babies?" I asked with a confused look.

"Oh this must be your first time hearing this," she claimed.

"Hearing what?"

"It appears your having twins Leah, congratulations!" She said as she rolled me to the recovery room.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I didn't have much time to process it before Bray and Seth came running up to my bedside.

"Leah is everything ok?" Bray questioned.

"Yeah, what did the doctor say?" Seth added.

"I'm fine guys, my blood sugar was just really low, so it caused me to pass out, but they said its nothing I need to worry about, but I have to stay overnight, so they can monitor me because I am pregnant." I explained.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

Hearing Leah say she was ok was such a relief.. I don't know what I'd do if anything serious was wrong.

I noticed Bray looked exausted and Leah noticed as well because she said, "Bray I'm fine, you can go home and get some rest."

"Yeah man, I'll stay here with her," I added.

Bray agreed and left.

It was quiet for a few minutes and my phone started to ring, it was Dean.

"Hey man," I said after answering the phone.

"Were outside, can you come meet us?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, but where's Randy?"

"I beat him up pretty bad after you left, Roman had to stop me actually.. He was helped backstage and I'm not sure where he is exactly, but he didn't look like he was in any condition to come to the hospital."

"Alright man, I'll be down in a few minutes."

I noticed Leah getting up from her bed, so I went over to her and helped her stand.

"I'll be back, I have to go get Dean and Roman," I told her.

She nodded her head in agreement, I kissed her forehead, and went on my way.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

Seth had just left, so I sat down on the side of my bed and started to think about how cute it was that he was still so protective over me after all this time.. I didn't really understand it, but I loved it.. I thought about how good of a boyfriend he could be, or even husband. Maybe even a father, but would he be accepting to two children that aren't his own. I was gettig ahead of myself, but then my thought got inturrupted. I heard someone walked in.

I stood up to the sound of Randy's voice, which sounded more sadistic than ever before.

"I told you Leah, I told you Leah, I told you Leah..." He kept repeating as he walked toward me. I kept backing up until I was pinned against the wall.

"Told me what?" I asked sounding shakey and getting teary eyed.

He didn't say anything, he just wrapped his hand around my neck and started to strangle me. I tried my best to fight back, but it wasn't doing me any good, his grip just got tighter. As I started to fade, Randy was thrown off me.

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Seth came around the corner and greeted Roman and I.

"Hey, I thought I spotted that two-tone hair of yours," I joked.

They both laugh as we followed Seth to Leah's room.

As Seth opened the door he instantly started to run, which startled me and Roman.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER!" Seth screamed while yanking Randy off Leah.

He then gave me that nod and I took over taking care of Randy.

ROMAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Dean was on top of Randy just mercilessly punching him. I could see blood starting to appear under his nose and on his lip. Seth was on his knees with Leah in his arms, who was crying hysterically. It was pure madness. I then pulled Dean off of Randy, because he would have kept going til' he was dead. Dean did his best to try and get out of my defense, but soon stopped as he noticed doctors and nurses starting to fill the room.