Chapter Twenty Nine ;; RAW-ma Returns

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I was sitting, quietly in Randy's locker room, just waiting for him to get ready. I knew he had a very important match tonight.. Of course I had no clue who his opponent was though. Like always.. He never told me anything, I was pretty much just an accessory to him.

Randy was just about ready when Paige walked in.

"Oh your looking as good as always tonight Randyboo," she complimented.

He smiled, grabbed her and started kissing her. I looked away because the sight was too hurtful.

"And you, Paige said walking up to me, are still pathetic, she laughed shoving me. "I can see why you still need me to satisfy you Randy."

She continued to laugh, evilly as she exited the room. I would usually cry at this point, but I was growing numb to it all.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

The excitment was killer at this point. I just couldn't wait to kick Randy's ass.

As his music hit, I began to smirk again.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

As always, I walked out, holding Randy's hand. I tried to smile for the crowd as best I could. I walked up the stairs and Randy directed me to hold the ropes for him, so I did just that. Once his music stopped, I waited patiently to see who his opponent would be.

My heart dropped as I heard Seth's music hit. He walked down the ramp, breifcase in hand, smirking at Randy. It actually turned me on how confident he looked and of course his hot ring attire always helped.

As Seth stepped in the ring, Randy ordered me to get out, so I walked toward the ropes. When I went to step out, Seth held the ropes for me, which instantly infuriated Randy.

The match was already off to a violent start and I almost wanted to leave ringside. Randy was in control and all of a sudden Seth reversed. He was getting ready to do the curb stomp and I knew I had to get involved. Randy would kill me if I let him lose this. So I grabbed a chair and got in the ring. Seth looked at me with a look that shot me right in the heart. He walked toward me, to grab the chair, but Randy caught him with his back-breaker signature. Randy then yelled at me to get out of the ring.

Randy was setting to punt Seth's skull and I couldn't bare to see it, so I jumped back in the ring and pleaded for him not to do it.

"Leah get out of the way!' Randy hollered.

Just as he ran past me, Seth rolled him up for the three count. As he won, he ran out the ring celebrating.

I instantly started crying and apologizing. "OMG Randy, I'm sorry I just-"

"You just what! he started to scream poking his finger at me, costed me the match, was it worth it Leah?"

I noticed Seth running back into the ring and everything started to get grougy. I couldn't hear much of anything anymore, I felt very dazed. I then fainted in Seth's arms.