Chapter Fifty Seven ;; True Colors

ROMAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Layla and I finally arrived at our hotel for the night. After everything that happened at the baby shower, I just wanted to go straight to sleep. I took off my shirt and lied down on the bed as I watched Layla get ready for bed, she actually looked upset.

"You alright baby girl?" I asked.

"Just getting really sick of Leah, she's turning into a real bitch.." Layla spoke.

"Don't call her a bitch Lay, she's just having a rough night and felt like she needed to blame someone." I defended Leah.

Layla walked toward me and threw her arms up at me and said, "Roman, how far does she have to go before you realize, she's not as sweet as she looks."

I stood up and put my hands on her shoulders, trying to sweetly calm her. "What she did tonight was crossing the line and I get that, but please lets not do this tonight, just come lay down with me and lets go to sleep." I suggested.

She was reluctant for a short moment, but she finally agreed. We lied down together on the bed and I held her tightly. We both almost instantly fell asleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up to a kiss on my lips.

"Good morning Ro," Layla said as I opened my eyes. I instantly smiled at the sound of her voice.

"Good morning baby girl," I sweetly responded.

It wasn't til' I really opened my eyes that I noticed Layla was actually topless.

"I'm getting in the shower, would you like to join?" She questioned all flirtatiously.

"Yeah, you go ahead, I'll join you in a minute." I answered.

She gave me a small peck on the lips before taking off to the bathroom, to start the shower. Once I heard the water of the shower, I took out my phone to call Dean, who had actually texted me last night.

"Hello," I heard Dean answer the phone. He sounded like he had just been woken up.

"Hey man, sorry for waking you up," I apologized.

"Yeah, why don't you apologize to my face, its the one who suffered the most." Dean responded.

"What are you even talking about man?" I questioned him.

"I'm talking about how I dropped my phone on my face while trying to answer your call," he admitted.

I laughed at him for a minute before I got serious. "What was your text all about last night?" I asked him.

I heard Dean sigh.

"What is it?" I raised my voice some.

"I think Layla had something to do with the recording that was posted online," he finally spoke.

ROMAN - "What makes you think that?"

DEAN - "Last night, Leah was legit breaking down and I could just tell, she really believes Layla did it."

ROMAN - "All because she was breaking down?"

DEAN - "Man, can't you just trust me on this?"

ROMAN - "You're accusing my girlfriend, like what do you want me to do?"

DEAN - "Just listen, can you check her phone?"

ROAMN - "Like invade her privacy? That's some crazy shit Dean!"

DEAN - "No, what's crazy is that she may have broadcast Seth and Leah's sex life all over the internet."

I sat there a moment in silence, not really knowing what to believe.

"JUST DO IT MAN!" I heard Dean yell at me through the phone.

"Okay, okay." I finally agreed.

I looked around the room, trying to spot Lay's phone. I quickly noticed it on the night stand, closest to her side of the bed. I still didn't feel right going through her phone, but I quickly convinced myself it was for Leah and Seth.

I unlocked it quickly and clicked on her Twitter app. I was almost immediately thrown off.

"Find anything?" Dean questioned.

"Maybe, hey man what's the name of the account who posted the video recording?" I questioned back.

"WWExGossips, something like that, why?" Dean responded.

I nearly dropped my phone when he told me. Dean quickly noticed me get quiet.

"Why man?" He asked again, but this time sort of frantic.

"She's signed into the account!" I freaked out a little, trying not to be too loud. My heart instantly with out for Leah, who I actually didn't believe, but my heart actually broke a little too. I can't believe Layla, the women I love would do something so wrong.

"We have to tell Seth and Leah." Dean informed.

"I will." I said with a sigh before hanging up the phone.

LAYLA'S POINT OF VIEW

I turned the water off to the shower as I finished washing myself. I went to exit the shower and quickly realized Roman hadn't joined me. I figured he had fallen back to sleep or something, so I just threw the towel around myself and exited the bathroom, but I wasn't expecting to see Roman, wide awake, glaring at me.

"Is something wrong?" I questioned.

He looked up at me in disgust, which automatically made me step back a little.

"You tell me!" He ordered as he put my phone in my face.

I took my phone from him and it didn't take me long to realize what he was referring to. My heart dropped and tears filled my eyes. "I can explain," I blurted out.

"Oh is that right? Can you really explain how you aired someone's sex life, for everyone to see? Especially someone who was supposed to be your friend?" Roman hollered, as he started to walk toward the door.

"Ro, please." I tried to plead, grabbing his arm, but he interrupted me and pulled away.

"No Lay, I should have listened to Leah when she warned me about you the first time, I'M DONE!" He screamed as he walked out and left the hotel room. As the door shut, I slammed my back against it and fell to the floor crying. I clenched my phone in my hand for a short moment before throwing it across the room.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

My eyes slowly opened as I woken. I sighed heavily as I was reminded of everything that happened at the baby shower, but all that was suddenly over powered by worry. I looked over at the night stand and noticed the baby monitor wasn't there. I shot up out of bed and hurried to the nursery, but my babies weren't in their crib. I threw my hands on my head, running my finger through my hair. I took a deep breath and returned to the hallway, so I could check the living room.

I reached the end of the hallway and I felt a sense of relief, but also a little confusion. I saw Seth, who had slept on the couch last night, watching TV and close by were two bassinets. Ella was in one and Seth Jr was in the other. I could see the baby monitors resting on the coffee table, which means Seth must have moved them, so I could sleep in. Knowing he did that for me, eased some of my anger I had toward him.

All of a sudden a bunch of emotions hit me and I collapsed to my knees and started to break down. Seth almost instantly reacted, hurrying to my side.

"Aww Leah," he commented as he pulled my head into his chest. With my head in his chest, my cries grew louder and harder.