Chapter Forty Five ;; Secrets Revealed

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

Walking back through the curtains, I was really confused. I could tell by the look on Roman and Dean's face, they knew just as much as I did. Once I noticed we were no longer in the public eye, I started to question Leah.

"Who's Bo?" I asked.

"Yeah, who is he? Some other crazy ex?" Dean cut in.

Before Leah could speak, Roman added his two sense, "Yeah, who the hell is he?"

I kind of felt bad, it was like we were all ganging up on her, but the fact she knew who this psycho was, was sort of alarming.

"He's mine other brother," she answered, looking down and sounding a bit ashamed.

"There's another one of you?" Dean raised his voice, walking closer to Leah.

I could tell Leah was a bit insulted by the remark, but she looked up at us, and started to speak.

"Yes, I just don't like talking about him, okay?" She started to tear up as she spoke.

"Why not baby?" I questioned her, putting my hand on her shoulder, trying my best to be sweet.

"Seth, she started to answer, I really don't want to talk about this here."

I could sense the tension and frustration building up through every passing moment. "Start talking, Wyatt." Dean said, sounding irritated.

I looked at Dean, "calm down alright!" I said.

"Really Seth? Your girlfriend is hiding secret brothers and shit and you're telling me to calm down?" Dean responded, not so nicely.

"Seth, man, he's right." Roman added.

Leah glared at Roman like she wanted to claw his eyes out.

"Leah, tell us, who is Bo?" I asked her again.

She grabbed my hand and moved it off her shoulder. "Seth are you really going to take their side?" she asked, I could tell she was getting pissed off.

"I'm not taking their side, we just deserve to know, you've been hiding it long enough, don't you think?" I responded to her assumptions.

She looked at me with a look I've never seen from her, it was a look full of anger and hurt.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I was super hurt by all three Shield members, practically cornering me backstage. I know I hid this from them, but I have my reasons.. And the way Seth was talking to me just pissed me off. I started to cry as I started to answer their questions about Bo.

"You wanna know so bad? Huh? Do you guys? Bo was the only one home the night my parents were murdered. He was also best friends with my ex, Jay., the one who murdered my parents, So for the last 5 years Bray and I always blamed him for having something to do with it all. He almost wound up in prison for life because of us, not that we didn't have our reason for blaming him, but we disowned him as a brother, I tried to fix my relationship with him, but he hated me and he still does!" I grew a little hysterical as I explained it all.

They all looked at me in shock. Then Dean walked up to me and said, "I understand you have a dark past, I do too, but still I told Seth an you should have too."

Deans' words only made me cry harder. And I looked around to see Roman an Seth just glaring at me. "Please just leave." I said quietly.

They didn't move, so I raised my voice, "ALL OF YOU!"

They hesitated, but Dean and Roman started to walk away. Seth followed, but he tried to console me first, but I gave him the cold shoulder, closed my eyes, an whispered, "Just go." So he proceeded to walk away.

I leaned against the wall, an slid down it with my back until I was able to sit down.. I ran my hands through my hair as more tears fell down my face.

All of a sudden I was pulled up, by my brother, Bo.

"Wh-a-aa-at d--oo yo-uuuu w-aa-nnnn-t?" I asked all shaky.

"What's wrong, my sweet sister, did The Shield find out about our little family secrets?" he teased.

I yanked my arm from his grasp. "Why are you doing this, Bo? You know I care about you and-" he cut me off.

"That's why you and Bray almost had me locked up because you cared about me? You hear that guys, he turned to Luke and Erick, it was all because she cared about me." They all started to laugh and I just rolled my eyes.

"It was a mistake Bo," I said to him.

"A mistake that could have ruined my life, LEAH! So I think its a little more than that." Bo said.

I looked past Bo and asked Luke and Erick, "Why you guys? Bray would be hurt by this."

Bo moved himself into my view. "They don't have to answer to you Leah." He informed.

"Lets get to the fun questions though, how our my little nieces/nephews?" Bo asked as he put his hand on my stomach.

"Their fine, and will be even better because I will never let them around you." I hissed.

Bo- "Depriving them of an Uncle I see?"

Leah - "You are no Uncle."

"Hmm, that's a different problem, for a different day, tell your little hounds, we'll see them at Fastlane." Bo said, ending the conversation and walking off.

I ran my fingers through my hair once more, this time sighing.