Chapter Fifty Four ;; Where The Heart Is

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

I heard Leah laughing as I pulled into my drive way. We were finally home after Leah spent a week and a half in the hospital, along with the twins.

I looked over at Leah, who was in the passenger's seat, watching a video, on her phone.

"What's so funny?" I asked her as I parked the car.

"Someone made this video for us on YouTube and they tweeted it to me, its so cute." she explained.

"Let me see," I requested as I put my hand on her phone, pulling it toward me a little.

The first thing I saw was the clip of me hugging her during Bray's memorial on RAW. I looked up at Leah and she just gave me a smile.

SETH - "That's cute, we have fans."

LEAH - "Yes we do, but you have more."

SETH - "Why do you say that?"

I noticed Leah scroll down to one of her post and handed me her phone. "Read this," she directed.

I looked down at her phone and started to read some of the comments on her post. It was a picture of me she had posted.

"Seth is so hot, but why Leah when you can have me?" One comment read. I scrolled down a little more and saw another comment, "The fact Leah is using her brother's death and Seth Rollins to get famous is sickening," it read.

That comment actually made me grip my fist and Leah must have noticed me getting tense because she put her hand on mine. As I felt her warm skin touch mine, I decided to lock her phone and put it down. I really didn't need to read anymore.

"Don't worry babe, as long as Seth Rollins is my fan, then I'm okay." Leah sweetly admitted.

Her words immediately released tension from my body and my grip loosened. I looked at her and smiled, "Oh baby, I'm your biggest fan." I flirted before kissing her some.

I almost got lost in her before I heard a knock on the car's window. We both laughed as we noticed it was Dean.

I turned off the car and opened the door.

"I'm not even going to say it this time," Dean joked.

I smiled and playfully hit Dean with my shoulder saying, "shut up and help Leah out of the car, while I get my kids." I directed.

"I'll get one too!" I heard a voice call out. I looked up, through the glare of the sun and saw it was Roman and like always Layla was with him.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

Dean opened the passenger's side door and held out his hand, so he could help me up, out of my seat. My incision was healing well and I was able to walk, etc, but it was still a little hard to stand up. I took Dean's hand and stepped out of the car. Once I was started walking inside Seth's house with him, he wrapped his arm around my waist to farther assist me.

As I walked inside Seth's house, my nose was filled with a homey, fresh scent. Dean let go of my hand and waist very gently before we heard Seth, Roman, and Layla enter the house. Seth was carrying Ella's car seat, which Ella was in and Roman had Seth Jr's.

I walked over to Roman and he held Seth's car seat out for me, so I could greet him. I rubbed my fingers gently, along his soft lips and said "We're home babies."

Seth held out Ella's car seat in front of him and said, "yes we are."

"Lets take them to their nursery." I suggested, looking up at Seth.

He responded by taking Ella out of her car seat and agreeing. Roman set down Seth Jr's car seat, so I could pick him up as well.

I followed Seth into the nursery we had set up in his house. We didn't really have much of anything in it yet, mostly because we weren't even sure if we were going to have girls, boys, etc.

Seth and I put our babies in the the crib, that was in the farthest corner of the room.

"We need to get more stuff for them." Seth informed as we both looked down at Ella and Seth Jr, who were lying in the crib.

"Layla was actually thinking, we should throw you a baby shower." Roman explained.

"Yeah, I know they usually come before the baby, but I think it would be good to have one." Layla added.

I looked up at Seth as I listened to Layla's offer. He gave me a little nod, letting me know I should agree to it.

I looked at Layla and Roman with an accepting smile, "I think that would be nice of you guys, thanks Lay." I spoke.

Part of me was actually looking forward to this party, but then again, this means I must deal with other superstars and divas..