Chapter Sixteen ;; Or Hopeful?

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

I was still just sitting there in the waiting room, with my head down, with a million thoughts just roaming the inside of my head. Part of me felt so bad for Leah for many different reasons, but apart of me was angry at her. I had no idea she had something going on with Randy.. Not to mention she's pregnant with his baby, from my understanding. She knew this, but still let me kiss her, still let me fall for her!

I let myself calm down a few more minutes and then decided to go talk to her.

Once I got into the room I could see Leah crying, which instantly made me feel worse..

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

Bray stood up and made his way toward Seth. "Bray," I shouted.

"She doesn't want any guests right now," Bray bluntly said.

"Bray," I tried saying, but he cut me off by putting his hand up at me.

"Hey whoa Bray, man, I just wanted to check up her," Seth explained.

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before you came in here throwing fists at people."

"Bray its okay, Seth can talk to me." I was finally able to say.

"Okay Leah, but I'll be standing right outside, if I hear anything I don't like, I'll be back in here and Seth will leave" He made clear as he walked out the room.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

As Bray left the room, I didn't really know exactly what I was going to say, but I prayed it wouldn't be the wrong thing.

"Hey look Leah, I'm sorry if I caused you any more trouble than you already have going on, not saying your baby or anything is trouble but..

Leah laughed and interrupted me, "Trust me you did me favor. I've been wanting to throw a punch at Randy this whole week."

I snickered for a moment and things got silent.

Through the silence, I worked up the courage to ask her, " What exactly is going on with you and Randy?"

"We were together, engaged actually, she started to explain, we were going to get married, start a family, you know, be together forever, all until about a week ago. I came to New York to surprise him, I just wanted to do something romantic, to show how much I loved him," she started crying, so I reached out to hold her hand as she continued, I saw him cheating on me with Paige and then to make it worse I saw her with you the next night at the party, but as much as I hated her, I-III.." She stuttered.

"You what," I questioned, as I laid down next to her, trying to wipe away some of her tears.

"I really liked you and I couldn't humiliate you like that, I didn't want to be the one to hurt you, but seeing her hit you at RAW last night just made me see red, I couldn't hit her because of my pregnancy, so I just yelled out what I knew, and Seth I'm sorry you didn't deserve to find out that way and you sure as hell don't need some never getting anywhere, NXT, pregnant rookie complicating things for you," she cried.

"Leah, hey, I said pulling here toward me, I just couldn't help but want to hold her, its okay, its okay."

She continued to cry on me, until she fell asleep. Tired myself, I fell asleep with her.