Chapter Eleven ;; Monday Night RAWma

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Roman and I were walking backstage when I spotted Leah walking across the hall. I noticed she has Seth's jacket in her hands and that made me very curious. I yelled for her, startling her some. She stopped and waiting for me to approach her.

"What brings you to the historic Madison Square Garden?" I asked all anouncer like, smiling.

"I wanted to come see the show, as well as return this jacket to its rightful owner." She explained, smiling back.

I then directed here where to find Seth's locker room and she sweetly thanked me.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

Surprisingly I reached Seth's locker room, without getting lost. As I opened the door, I tripped over Seth's money in the bank.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

I was getting ready for my match The Authority had put me in. It was kane and me VS Dean and Roman. Although The Shield was broking up on screen, we were all still pretty close behind the scenes.

My locker room's door opened and I instantly noticed I forgot to move my brief case away from the entrance way. I ran as fast as I could and was able to catch Leah before she hit the ground. I couldn't help myself from looking into her beautiful, blue eyes. I could feel a sense of worry in them that I wanted to take way, but I just couldn't make out what it was. I was so lost in her, I didn't even notice Paige walk in.

PAIGE'S POINT OF VIEW

I was walking down the hall when I noticed Seth's locker room door was opened. I took a step in the locker room to see him on his knees with Leah in his arms, looking down at her.

"What in the hell is she doing here!?" I screamed.

"She just wanted to wish me good luck," he explained as he stood up with Leah.

"The only luck you need is from me and the only girl who belongs in this locker room with you is me!"

"Paige calm down I was just.. Leah tried to speak, but I screamed over her, "Just what? Leaving?"

Seth butted in, "Baby calm down, Leah didn't mean any harm."

Hearing him say that made me scream even louder, "Your actually going to stick up for this no name, NXT rookie, that will never be apart of the main roster!"

"Come on there's no need to.. I cut Seth off by slapping him. I just couldn't stand to hear him stick up for Leah anymore.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

As soon as I seen Paige slap Seth, I couldn't hold it back anymore!

"Just please stop, Seth she's cheating on you!" I screamed while starting to cry. I knew I had let anger and frustration get the best of me.

I tried so hard not to look up at Seth because I didn't want to see him have the same dreadful look I had when I found out Randy had been cheating.

Paige was staring right through me as I started to cry uncontrollable and say, "Seth I'm so sorry I didn't want to tell you like this I just..."

Paige charged at me and everything went black.