Chapter Fifty ;; Let The Games Begin

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

I was still sitting on the couch, in the hospital room. I could see Seth and Leah just glowing. They were so happy and it made me happy. I then glared at the clock, planted against the wall.

"Seth, Roman, its like 1:00pm, we have to go, RAW is tonight." I explained.

Seth looked down at Leah who smiled. "I'll be fine, I have nurses and doctors here." Leah assured him.

"I know babe, but I don't wanna leave you, or these babies, I'm already so attached." Seth said, sounding a little bummed at first, but smiled once he mentioned his kids.

"We'll be here waiting love, plus I enjoy seeing you in action." Leah flirted.

Seth laughed as he kissed her.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I wasn't going to lie, I was a little bummed Seth had to leave, but I understood how important WWE is and how much sacrifice goes into it all.

As Dean was talking more about how RAW was tonight, Layla blindsided Seth and Dean by wrapping her arms around them. Now she's was pretty short, like 5'3, which was like 2 inches taller than me, but she had to stand on her tippy toes as she held her arms around the back of their necks and said, "Yeah guys, we should get going, we wouldn't want to be late to a RAW after a PPV, would we?"

She smiled down at me, I almost swore she was trying imply something, but I brushed it off as Seth and Dean quickly released themselves from Layla.

"I love you baby, I'll be back as soon as I can." Seth assured, playing with my hair for a moment before kissing me. He then walked over to each of the bassinets, where the babies were, and kissed them as well.

"Yeah we'll be back later," Roman agreed before giving me a hug. Dean hugged me as well and they all, along with Layla exited the room.

"Bye guys!" I yelled after them.

LAYLA'S POINT OF VIEW

Finally I could breathe, know Leah wouldn't be around tonight and like her, I got to hang out in The Shield's locker room.

"So what do you men have planned for all us tonight?" I questioned them as I sat in Roman's lap.

"Probably cut a promo, then be put in some type of tag match," Dean admitted.

"I'm sure you guys will do amazing no matter what!" I flattered them, with a flirty smile.

Just then, The Authority walked in, holding hands, causing all of us to stand up, besides Seth, who had already been standing up. Triple H greeted Seth with a handshake before asking, "So how are the little Rollins' doing?"

Seth sort of laughed a bit before answering, "Their good, very healthy, along with their mother."

"Well that's good to hear man." Triple H said.

"So is that why you two stormed in here, to ask how two toned babies are?" Dean questioned. Seth laughed at Dean's description of him.

"Actually yes, but that's not all," Triple H admitted.

Stephanie than began to speak, "Its been brought to our attention that The Shield's leading lady, Ms. Wyatt, won't be back for sometime, so you guys will be getting a new leading lady for the time being.

Those words shook me as I prepared myself to ask, "Who will be their new, so called leading lady?"

"No other then our lovely Divas Champion, of course," Stephanie explained.