Chapter Thirty ;; Bigger News

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW
Leah collapsed and I was able to catch her. My original plan was to come back in the ring and attack Randy for the way he was making Leah feel, but as soon as I noticed there was something wrong with Leah, my intentions shifted.
Randy tried pulling Leah away from me, but I wouldn't allow it.
It wasn't long until paramedics were running out to check on her, followed by Dean and Roman who came to throw Randy out of the ring.
As the paramedics took Leah from me, I rolled out of the ring and ran up to Randy. "Really man, your fiancé, the mother of your child, is getting carried out, in a stretcher and all you can worry about is kicking my ass! Your a real tough guy, aren't you Orton? I screamed while shoving him.
"You don't know me! Get out of my way you two-toned, bitch!" Randy shot back.
Before I could say anything else, Dean punched him in the face. He gave me a nod like "I got this man" and I took off to be with Leah.
Watching her helplessly lay there killed me, I wanted to change places with her and I would in a heartbeat.

BRAY'S POINT OF VIEW

After seeing everything that went down with Randy, Seth, and my sister, I was in panic mode. Not only is my little sister hurt, but my neice/nephew could be too.

I saw the ambulance and I ran to it. I told oe of the paramedics was her brother and needed to ride with her. As I was stepping inside, I saw Seth sitting there, holding her hand. He looked just as worried as me.

"Seth I need to be with my sister, you can follow us to the hospital." I said.

"Okay man, just take care of her and make sure they know she's pregnant," Seth responded as I nodded my head in agreement.

We arrived at the hospital and they said they needed to check on her baby, so I had to stay in the waiting room, at the same time Seth arrived.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

I slowly opened my eyes to see doctors all around me. I noticed one was taking a sonogram.

"Oh my god, my baby! Are they ok!?" I jumped up yelling.

"Relax Leah, your babies are just fine." The doctor assured.

Hearing her say that calmed me, so I layed back down. But then I was taken. WAIT did she just say babies????