Chapter Twelve ;; Cloudy

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

I noticed Leah hadn't returned yet, so it worried me a little. I decided to make a stop at Seth's locker room to check up on her.

As I entered the room the first thing I noticed was Seth yelling and trying to pull Paige off of someone. I didn't realized who at first, but it wasn't long until I realized it was Leah.

Seth got ahold of Paige and I ran over to check on Leah. She was laying against the wall and she had been knocked out. I was almost certain the that was caused by her head smacking against the wall, but the blows she took to the face didn't really help it either.

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW

I almost didn't believe Leah when she said it, but the way Paige reacted proved she was guilty.

I was finally able to get Paige off of Leah. I didn't really want to touch Paige after hearing Leah explaine how she cheated on me, but I couldn't let her keep beating up Leah, it was almost as if she wanted to kill her. I knew there was a lot more going on then what I was told, but I didn't have any idea what.

"Just go," I yelled at Paige.

As she exited, Dean picked Leah up and started walking with her in his arms to get her some help. I ran ahead of them and was yelling for the doctor to check on her. I can't believe Leah was hurt this bad just because she wanted me to know the truth.. I had no clue Paige was capable of such actions. I couldn't help but reply Leah's last words over and over inside my head, they were haunting me. I needed her to be okay, I just needed her to be okay.

All these thoughts caused me to cry.

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

My vision was very cloudy and I couldn't hear much of anything. I kept falling in and out of consciousness. I could make out Dean's face and Seth's voice, but barely. I could feel this pounding feeling in my head and then something in me clicked, "My baby." I said kind of softly.

"Leah, did you say something," Dean asked frantically.

"My baby," I said a little louder before drifting back off into unconsciousness.