Chapter Forty Two ;; The Unknown

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

LEAH'S POINT OF VIEW

My music hit and I made my way through the curtains. I was alone for once, but not for long. I was doing a special introduction for The Shield tonight. I still had so much excitement built up from the Rumble and I could tell the crowd was feeding off of it.

As I got into the ring, I was handed a mic and my music stopped playing. I walked to the center of the ring and was about to speak, but I was taken by the craziness of the crowd. I couldn't help, but smile.

"I know guys, what a Rumble, righhttt?" I finally said and the chanting grew louder.

"Not only did we crown a new Diva's Champion, but our very own, Lunatic Fringe won the Royal Rumble!" I added and I didn't think it was possible, but the chants grew even louder.

"Now WWE Universe, let me introduce you to our three favorite guys, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, THE SHIELDDDDDDD!"

**SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA; SHIELD**

The Shield's theme song played as I tried to spot them in the crowd. When I saw them I noticed Dean first, followed by Seth, then Roman. The even had their old Shield uniforms on and may I add they looked super hot. Dean jumped over the barricade, Seth did his whole ninja flip over the barricade, and Roman also jumped over it.

Still smiling, I walked over to the ropes and sat down on the middle rope, so it would be easier for them to get in the ring. They all thanked me and I met back up with them in the center of the ring. I handed Seth the mic and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Its been brought to our attention that there's been a lot of injustice going on around here." Seth said all in character, which secretly turned me on.

Dean took the mic from Seth and continued to speak, "And if any of you know a thing or two about The Shield, then you know we don't tolerate injustice too well, in fact when we deal with it, someone's face always ends with their face rearranged."

Dean was sort of creeping me out with his twisted, raspy voice, but it works for him.

"So for all you Superstars, in the locker room, Dean went on, who our guilty of injustiveness, may be breathing now, but when The Shield is done with you, you won't have lungs to breathe from."

Seth laughed a little and patted Dean on his back as Dean handed the mic to Roman.

"AND YOU CAN BELIEVE DAT AND BELIEVE-"

Suddenly, before Roman could finish, the lights went out and I held on to Seth tighter. "Don't move Leah." Seth whispered.

The lights turned back on and now standing in the ring with us were three guys, wearing jailbird-like, dark grey jumpsuits with hoodies, and all white porcelain masks. Seth quickly shifted himself in front of me and told me to get out of the ring, so terrified, I did exactly as he asked.

As I took my last step down the stairs a fight broke out inside the ring. The Shield were throwing punches and so were these random freaks. I had no idea who these people were, they never were on TV or anything before.

As The Shield started being overpowered I started to freak out. Seth looked over at me and noticed I was getting upset, but I wish he hadn't got distracted cause' as soon as he turned around he got a big boot to the face. That's when I started to cry and plead with the strangers to leave them alone, but it was almost if my crying fueled them to continue.

Soon enough Roman, Dean, and Seth were all motionless. Each of the strangers stood over one of them and stared at me. I couldn't see what their expressions were due to their mask, but I knew it must have been some sadistic smile. They stared for what felt like hours, but finally exited the ring. Still crying, I went back in the ring and fell to my knees next to Seth. He was still motionless and as I put my hand in his hair, I noticed his head was bleeding, which tore me up even more.